Eclectic European antiques grace each elegant space in the Hotel. Hallways and suites feature an extensive private art collection, including original works by Miro, DeKooning, Erte, Rauschenberg and Dali.
Understated decadence and artistic whimsy define the property and are visible in details from the custom-crafted mattresses and 618 thread count sheets to the toy elephants placed in each suite. In suite fireplaces with handcrafted mantels are complemented by hand-woven Turkish carpets.
Luxurious Hotel Features
- All Suite Property
- Heated outdoor saltwater European pool
- 360 Degree Views of the Hollywood Hills
- Private Rooftop Club
- Butterfly Bar
- 24-Hour suite service
- Complimentary WIFI
- Business service
The property boasts one of the most magical outdoor spaces in the city. The Private Rooftop Club - replete with native gardens, a heated salt water European pool, cabanas, an outdoor sunken fireplace and 360 degree views of the Hollywood Hills - is considered one of the premiere private spaces in Los Angeles. This magical space is recognized by the National Wildlife Federation as a butterfly and hummingbird sanctuary and is reminiscent of a salon offering personal comfort and intimacy of a graceful home. The Club serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. It also hosts a variety of happenings for the enjoyment of Hotel guests including: Gyspsy Brunch, the Supper Series, Movie Nights, Tastings, Dinners and live musical performances.
- Hand troweled Venetian plaster walls
- Hand woven Turkish rugs
- Signature L`Ermitage Hotel custom crafted mattresses
- 618 thread count cotton linens
- Goose down filled pillows and comforter
- iHome iPod docking station
- Flatscreen televisions with cable
- In suite spa services
- Custom Honor Bars
- Wet Bars
- Water Works fixtures
The ``Masters Quarters`` are located on the Hotel`s uppermost floor and adjoin the Private Rooftop Club. They are comprised of eleven well appointed suites and attended by a personal butler, the ``Liaison to Happiness``. Should a guest of this premier space in the Hotel wish to dine, cocktail or otherwise entertain themselves in the city, The Liaison to Happiness is well versed in the happenings about town and available to secure tickets or reservations to restaurants, shows, clubs, museums and a wide variety of other venues particular to Los Angeles.
Popular Places of Interest in Hollywood
- Hollywood Walk of Fame 3.1 miles from hotel
- Hollywood and Vine 3.4 miles from hotel
- Paramount Studios 4.4 miles from hotel
- Runyon Canyon Park 4.4 miles from hotel
- Melrose Avenue .6 miles from hotel
- Dolby Theatre 3.1 miles from hotel
- Kodak Theatre 3.1 miles from hotel
- Grauman's Chinese Theatre 3.1 miles from hotel
- Grauman's Egyptian Theatre 3.3 miles from hotel
- ArcLight Theatre 3.6 miles from hotel
- Hollywood Bowl 4.0 miles from hotel
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply