Now permanently docked in Long Beach, minutes from Downtown Long Beach and the Long Beach Aquarium, the Queen Mary Hotel is conveniently located just 5 miles from Long Beach Airport and 17 miles from Los Angeles International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Located on the Original 1930s Queen Mary
- Self-Guided Tours
- Boutiques and Shops
- Award Winning Restaurants
- Fitness Rooms
- The Queen Mary Spa
- Business Center
This Legendary 1930s luxury Cruise Ship has been a Long Beach fixture since 1967, and has since become one of the areas prized attractions. Experience the past; with beautifully refurbished Art Deco decor and Guided Ship Tours, while not giving up the luxuries of the present; Award Winning Restaurants, Full Service Spa, Observation Bar and so much more. This is truly a one of a kind gem!
- Spacious Rooms
- Authentic Art Deco Decor
- Original Rich Wood Paneling
- Original art work
- 32” LCD flat screen TV with Satellite and Pay-Per-View movies
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Relaxing Green Tea & Willow Archive products
- Pillow Top Serta Mattresses
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Sir Winston`s - An elegant dining experience specializing in California and Continental cuisine, this restaurant is open daily
- The Chelsea - Guests feast on seafood delicacies in a casually elegant atmosphere. Reservations are required
- The Promenade Cafe - Serves lighter snacks and casual meals like pasta dishes and burgers
- Observation Bar - Bar/Lounge serving cocktails and featuring Art Deco Decor
- The Grand Salon - The ship`s original First-Class Dining Room, is an elegant setting for the most spectacular Sunday Brunch in Southern California. Served buffet-style, the Champagne Sunday Brunch offers food from around the globe with more than 50 world-class entrees. Culinary stations include a Carving and Entree Station - with a selection of cooked meats, an Asian Station, a Pasta Station, Mexican Station, featuring foods from south of the border and a Dessert Station. Additional selections include breakfast favorites, a salad bar, and fresh seafood. There is even a special buffet island just for children.
There is a $14.95 Facility fee per night that will be collected by the hotel upon departure.
The Fee includes:
- Self-Guided Tour
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Local Calls
- Domestic Long Distance Calls Up to 30 Minutes
- Use of Fitness Center
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply