The Culver Hotel is superbly located just 7 miles from LAX airport and within easy reach from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Santa Monica Beach and Downtown Los Angeles. Just outside our doorstep, you can enjoy a lively walking area filled with restaurants, wine bars, theaters, art galleries and unique shops which are all part of the flourishing neighborhood`s artistic, cultural and culinary revival. Already a staple in the entertainment community during the Hollywood Golden Era, the Culver Hotel`s timeless elegance, grace and allure remain to this day. The upcoming renovations to the property assure that this prominent landmark will be around for many future generations to share and enjoy.
The history and charm of The Culver Hotel is found in every guestroom. The decor is representative of the hotel`s opening era of the 1920s and 1930s with classic and antique artwork, armoires and furnishings. Being Culver City`s original `skyscraper`, each guestroom located from the 3rd through 6th floors offers panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills, Culver Studios, or Downtown Los Angeles.
Our room accommodations include a variety of room types. Guestroom amenities include complimentary wireless internet access, personal voicemail, Television with digital cable programming including HBO, a hair dryer, iron and ironing board and an in-room coffee maker.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Full service Lobby Bar and Cafe with Outdoor Patio
- Free wireless internet access and personal voicemail
- 24 hour guest services desk and multi-lingual staff
- Business center – internet access, printing, faxing, copying
- Taxi, car rental and limousine service available
- Assistance with tours to Sony Studios, Disneyland, Universal Studios and other major attractions
- Dry cleaning, in-room spa and other special services upon request
- Multi-functional meeting rooms
- Private event spaces and in-house catering
- Nearby gyms, salons and supermarkets
The Lobby Lounge is where our daily complimentary Continental Breakfast is served from 7am to 10:30am. The All Day Menu (11am-11pm) offers a tasty selection of sharing specialties and comfort food. We also feature Specialty Evenings from 5-8pm (Monday - Thursday) and Afternoon Tea time from 3-5pm with advance reservations. Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm. The Lobby Bar offers a signature cocktail menu, single malt scotches and an eclectic wine selection. It is the perfect place to unwind after a long day or celebrate a special occasion with friends. Open every day from 3:00pm-Close.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Banquet Facility
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Continental Breakfast
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room Service
- Town Car Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply