BookIt.com Guest Rating
Overlooking the scenic San Francisco Bay, this Burlingame, California hotel is located just two miles south of the San Francisco Airport (SFO).Come visit today and enjoy the many great sights of San Francisco.
For Your Comfort
The Doubletree Hotel San Francisco Airport provides guests a comfortable and welcoming stay that`s hard to beat. After arriving at this enchanting hotel, you will find many attractive features that you will want to explore. Enjoy the complimentary transportation services to Downtown Burlingame. While on site, visit the Fitness Center for a great workout. A trip down the Bayside jogging and walking trailis a great way to stretch your muscles.
Reader`s will be happy to stop by the hotel library and peruse their book selection. Golfer`s looking to practice their swing can visit the driving range at the adjacent Burlingame Golf Center. As for dining, stop by the Chutney Grill & Lounge serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. These options and many more await all esteemed guests!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- On site Lounge, Gift Shop, Fitness Center
- Concierge service, Multilingual Staff
- Business Center with Audio/Visual Equipment Rental, Fax, and Printer
- 24-hour airport shuttle service
- High-speed Internet access
- Work desk, Clock radio with MP3 connectivity
- TV with cable, premium channels and video games
- Dual-line telephone with voicemail and data port
- Hair dryer, Iron/ironing board
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- USA Today newspaper [Mon-Fri]
Must See Attractions
With easy access to Highway 101 and all major California thoroughfares, hotel guests have access to some of San Francisco`s greatest attractions. See the famed Golden Gate Bridge, one of San Francisco`s greatest landmarks. Go pick up a few things at the Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39, where you can enjoy over 110 different shops, bay-view restaurants and other attractions for the whole family. To the notorious Alcatraz, and see what life was like on The Rock for prisoner`s from 1934 to 1963. For a glimpse of Chinese culture, visit Chinatown and enjoy some of the many restaurants and shops. There is something for everyone, so book today and visit this famous city!
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- Business Center (+)
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Fitness Facility
- High Speed Internet (+)
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.