Frenchman`s Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort is located just 2.7 miles from the Virgin Islands city center and 6 miles from Cyril E. King international airport (STT).
Why Stay Here
The Frenchman`s Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort in St. Thomas provides guests with an unmatched Caribbean vacation. Casual yet sophisticated accommodations overlooking a secluded beach, sweeping vistas of the Caribbean`s most majestic harbor and an island rich in romantic lore. The 479 rooms make Frenchman`s Reef and Morning Star the largest Caribbean resort in the US Virgin Islands.
Resort is 100% smoke-free with designated smoking areas available outside of the hotel for those guests who smoke.
Resort Fee: Bookings will now include a $35 Resort Fee (per room, per night included in booking total). $45 Resort Fee after 12/31/15.
Non Inclusive Inclusions are:
- Bottled water in the room (4 per room, per day)
- Shuttle services throughout the Resort
- Free use of Beach Chairs and Umbrellas
- Unlimited use of Non-motorized (excluding Sail Boats) water sports from the beach of Morning Star-Unlimited use of Snorkels, Flippers, Masks and Floaters
- Unlimited local calls and Free 800 calls
- Daily Internet Fee
- Internet access in lobby and rooms
- Unlimited use of Tennis Courts and the Reef Fitness Center
- Free participation in resort activity classes like Yoga and Aerobics - coordinated by Recreation Staff
- Invitation to the Resorts Weekly Cocktail Reception (Wednesdays 5PM-6PM)
- $20 Lazule Spa or Salon Coupon to be applied to purchases of $150 or more for services at regular price (this excludes any published package, promotion or discount)
- Two $5 Off Coupons (per room, one time only) for the Night Kayak Tour - provided by Adventure Desk
- Two $10 Off Coupons for the Catamaran Half-day Tour - provided by Adventure Desk.
The Reef Tower features fresh Caribbean decor and state-of-the-art amenities. The rooms offer comfort in a lush tropical setting and now include Marriott signature Revive Bedding. Enjoy the pristine and picturesque beachfront at the Morning Star Beach Club and Sea Cliff Tower, or relax at the luxury Lazule Sea Spa and fitness center.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Restaurants and Lounges:
- Havana Blue this oceanfront open air restaurant overlooks Morning Star Beach. Latin America meets the Pacific Rim.
- Aqua Terra - All new St Thomas restaurant, Aqua Terra Oceanfront Grill offers a centralized lounge and dining experience with breathtaking views of the famous Charlotte Amalie Harbor with excellent cuisines and upscale atmosphere.
- Coco Joe`s- An open-air St. Thomas bar, located right on Morning Star Beach, that is open daily for lunch and dinner. Offers a relaxing atmosphere with live music, which includes Steel Drum bands.
- Star Market- Located right on Morning Star Beach, this St. Thomas market is open daily serving pastries, fresh fruit, boxed lunches, sandwiches, salads and more. Star Marketplace offers a perfect place to grab a bite to take on your Virgin Island adventure.
- Captain`s Cafe- open daily for dinner with a casual sports bar atmosphere and pub style food. Located on level 3 and indoors with air conditioning.
- Sunset Bar and Grill-located on the level 3 this open-air restaurant overlooks the sunset/harbour pools. Open for lunch and dinner daily serving Caribbean/American fare. Lunch 11:00 AM-5:00 PM, Dinner 6:00 PM-10:00 PM Please Note - Sunset Grill will be closed from November 27th - December 23, 2015.
- Swim up Pool Bar at Sunset Pool - located in the Sunset Pool overlooking picturesque Charlotte
Amalie Harbour. Lunch and drinks 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Pools & Spas
The infinity pools feature stunning St Thomas views while a kids splash zone gives plenty of space for family time.
Travel Interruption: Hurricane Policy
Guests holding a confirmed reservation with non-refundable deposit who are unable to travel due to an airport or hotel closure related to the particular hurricane event at the identified hotel, have the option to choose from either a
- Full refund of their deposit
- Ability to rebook their reservation for a future date.
Registered guests whose hotel stay is interrupted
by a hurricane that directly impacts the property (as defined by the US National Weather Service):
- Will receive a certificate for a complimentary three-night return stay. This certificate is valid for leisure stay from June 1 through November 30 for a two year period.
- The three night certificate cannot be re-booked through an intermediary channel, it must be booked direct with Marriott.For More Information Please Visit:
- Airline Desk
- Banquet Facility
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Program
- Coffee Maker
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- In room Safe
- Indoor Pool
- Interior Corridors
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
- Satellite TV
- Spa Services
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply