With a stay at Holiday Inn London Heathrow in West Drayton, you\'ll be near the airport and close to Stockley Park. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Kempton Racecourse and Twickenham Stadium.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and currency exchange. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel\'s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served daily in the restaurant for a fee.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian\'s room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.