Holiday Inn Express London - Newbury Park's restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant. This 3-star property has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
126 air-conditioned guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express London - Newbury Park feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Furnishings include double sofa beds and desks. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include windows that open. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: GBP 2 per day
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.