Make yourself at home in one of the 341 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Dubai? This hotel has 15070 square feet (1400 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 162 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 240 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply