Make yourself at home in one of the 244 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies. 40-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the aparthotel's 2 restaurants. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. This aparthotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 140 for adults and AED 70 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 240 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: AED 1000 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1650 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Barbecue Grills
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Game Room
- Gift Shop on Property
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Kiddie Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
- Private Beach
- Spa Services
- Swim-Up Bar
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply