Located on Grace Bay.
Why Stay Here
- Free Full Breakfast Daily
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- 24-Hour Gym
- Swimming Pool
This 21-suite boutique resort provides picturesque views of the beautiful white sand Grace Bay Beach.
Guests of Beach House can take a complimentary dining shuttle to dine at Blue Haven Resort and Marina and Alexandra Resort.
1 and 2 bedroom suites range from 1,150 sq ft to 1,580 sq ft and include kitchettes.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Kitchen 218 - Open air dining terrace is located next to the picturesque swimming pool area landscaped with tropical gardens. The dinner menu is often updated but always promises a selection of locally caught seafood, prime quality meats and beautifully presented entrees that blur the line between art and function, and always treat the taste buds.
- Beach Deck - Beachfront dining. Enjoy tropical cocktails, fresh salad, succulent burgers or flavourful local fish.
For the Family
Sandpiper Kid`s Club at Blue Haven Resort for guests of Beach House - ages 4-12.
- A complimentary shuttle to Blue Haven Resort is available however an adult must accompany the child.
- Reservations required (24 hours in advance), child must be fully toilet trained.
- Daytime club - Sunday-Friday from 9am to 3pm cost is $25 and the cost of lunch.
- Evening club Nightly except for Wednesday, this option allows parents to eat in Fire & Ice while their child enjoys the kids club cost is $15 and the cost of dinner.
Pools & Spas
- Swimming pool with sun loungers, umbrellas and fresh towels
- Pampering pods on the beach assigned to suites
- Guests may also use the services of Elevate Spa at Blue Haven Resort or Alexandra Resort with free transportation to either via the resort`s shuttle.
- On-site wedding planners available.
- On-site venues include the beachfront, Beach Deck, poolside garden setting, Kitchen 218, the Bar (for hosting cocktail receptions) and seated dinners for up to 125 guests.
Entertainment & Activities
- Pedal bikes and helmets
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkeling gear, Hobie cat, water pillows, paddle boards, ocean kayaks and beach tennis
- Official language: English
- Climate: Tropical
- Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Driving: On the left
- Political: British Overseas Territory
- Appliances: 110 volt (same as in USA and Canada)
- Time Zone: Eastern Standard Zone
- Water: Safe to drink
- Immigration: Passport required. Some country nationals require a visa. All visitors must hold a roundtrip ticket
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (+)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Casino (nearby) (+)
- Ceiling fan
- Childcare (+)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- DVD Player
- Desk/Work Area
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Meal Plan (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Kayaking / Rafting (nearby) (+)
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Scuba Diving (nearby) (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply