Sahara Beach is located on the beach in Monastir and local attractions include Stade Moustapha Benn Jenat, Bourghiba Mausoleum, and Ribat of Monastir. Another point of interest is Monastir Beach.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sahara Beach offers a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and a nightclub.
1042 air-conditioned guestrooms at Sahara Beach feature windows that open. All accommodations have balconies. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 60
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: TND 30 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 90
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: TND 45 (from 2 to 12 years old)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- FREE Breakfast
- FREE Parking
- Game Room
- Indoor Pool
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Poolside Bar
- Private Beach
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.