Agreement between BookIt.com and Guest, regarding use of Website, and Travel Arrangements.
The following general terms and conditions apply to the use of the BookIt.com Websites (hereinafter referred to as "Website"). By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time in our sole discretion and your continued use of the Website signifies your acceptance of any modification. The Website is provided solely to assist users with making legitimate reservations or otherwise transact business with travel suppliers. Users can gather travel information and determine the availability of travel related goods and services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- User warrants that they are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation. User will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for themselves or any other persons for whom the user is legally authorized to act for. All information supplied by the User is hereby attested to be true, accurate, current and complete.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on this Website are provided and coordinated by us. We have taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on this Website at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation and tour/cruise operators, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy contained in the information provided to us.
- The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- We do not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- It is essential that you check with us, for any changes or variations to the information shown on this Website. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your purchase, or prior to your departure.
- The content and information on this Website is proprietary to us and in some cases the suppliers and providers. Any modification, copying, reproduction, resale or transfer of any material on the Website is strictly forbidden. Users may reproduce limited copies of a personal travel itinerary or related documents.
- Use of this Website for any commercial purpose is forbidden.
- Use of this Website by any automated execution or retrieval tools is strictly forbidden without prior written authorization from the Website.
- Users are prohibited from making any false, speculative or false reservation.
- The Website is operated by BookIt.com, Inc., a Florida Corporation and is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. All users hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bay County, FL, USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to every booking, whether online utilizing the Website or through the Call Center or both. By booking online through the Call Center, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and acknowledge having read and agreed to the terms and conditions below.
- We operate as a travel agency and service provider. We may charge a fee for the service we provide when you use the Website when you book or reserve travel services, or accommodations. We retain our fees as compensation in servicing your travel reservation. Our fees vary based on the amount and type of travel reservation. Any such service fee is non-refundable. In addition, you will be responsible for all other charges and fees arising out of your use of the services available from the Website.
- We are not the vendor collecting and remitting tax to the applicable taxing authorities. All taxes are remitted directly to the vendors. We are not the owner of, nor a co-vendor with, any of the travel partners available on the Website. The type of tax charged by the vendor will vary by service and location.
- A user making a booking books reservations for the total reservation price which includes the room rate and "Tax and Service Fees" displayed on the Website. The room rate displayed on the Website is a combination of the pre-negotiated room rate for rooms you reserve and the fee retained by BookIt.com to compensate us for our services. The "Tax and Service Fees" amount includes the estimated transaction taxes (e.g. sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, etc.), governmental fees and other charges that the hotels must remit to the government for your hotel reservations. The actual amounts remitted by BookIt.com to the hotel suppliers may vary depending upon the rates, taxability, or other factors. In addition, the "Tax and Service Fees" amount includes a processing service fee we charge and retain in exchange for processing your travel reservation. By submitting a reservation request, the user is authorizing us to facilitate the user's hotel reservation, including making payment arrangements with hotel suppliers.
- User may cancel or change their prepaid hotel reservation in accordance with the individual hotel cancellation policy, usually 24 to 72 hours prior to your date of arrival. Some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made (see individual hotel cancellation policy). User agrees to pay any cancellation charges or change fees that may apply.
- Accommodations are as specified in the accommodation section of the Website or as told by our travel agents. All costs are shown in United States Dollar, unless otherwise stated. Alternative accommodations of a similar standard may be offered in the event that the supplier overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- We do not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connection with your travel pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- Ratings - All of the ratings and reviews of hotels, resorts, destinations or activities are proprietary to our methods of review and not based on any independent agency review. In many cases the level of review is a "star" rating, whereby more stars equals a higher rating. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings and make no guarantee about the availability of specific products and services that may be offered. We strongly recommend that prior to any booking each user do their own independent review of any hotel, resort, or activity offered on our Website.
- Travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government prior to booking travel to international destinations.
- Any problem or dispute arising out of the booking of travel or actual travel shall be reported to us immediately by calling our Guest Support number at 866-969-9880 or Click here to contact us. In the event an amicable resolution cannot be obtained and legal action is initiated the Venue of Jurisdiction shall be in Bay County, FL. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
- We do not accept responsibility for any activity or procedure that may be necessary in order to enjoy the use of our services, this is including but not limited to procuring or having in possession any passport or valid identification for travel. That is the sole responsibility of the user.
The copyright on all original and custom artwork, maps, navigation elements, presentation methods, design elements, descriptive text and selected photographic images included in this Website is held exclusively by BookIt.com, Inc.. All rights are reserved.
Photographic images are reproduced with the permission of BookIt.com, Inc., and the product and or service providers represented on the Website, or as shown where necessary to satisfy the copyright obligations associated with their electronic reproduction.
Where joint copyright is held over proprietary text or images, BookIt.com, Inc. reserves the right to pursue all copyright infringements on behalf of the primary copyright holder. Where the copyright for a photographic image is held exclusively by a third party under license, BookIt.com, Inc. reserves the right to vigorously protect the copyright of those images on behalf of the third party.
All HTML, and PHP files used in BookIt.com, Inc. Website are declared to be proprietary software product developed for use by BookIt.com, Inc. only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions.
All custom graphics used are declared to be works of art created for use by BookIt.com, Inc. only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions. Image files, HTML documents, and PHP files are not to be relocated to another server, or duplicated for commercial purposes without the express written permission of BookIt.com.
BookIt.com, under its subsidiary business names, has the right to reproduce images made available by these various organizations to their members for the purpose of generic and or specific tourism promotion.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING PRICING ERRORS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL, AIR, CRUISE, CAR AND OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF HOTEL AMENITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.) MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. IN ADDITION, BookIt.com EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY PRICING ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE AND OR ON PENDING RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE. IN SUCH EVENT, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO KEEP YOUR PENDING RESERVATION AT THE CORRECT PRICE OR, AT YOUR OPTION YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION WITHOUT PENALTY.
THE CARRIERS, HOTELS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF BookIt.com, OR ITS AFFILIATES. WE ARE THEREFORE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. BookIt.com AND ANY OF IT'S AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
ALL USERS AGREE TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY BookIt.com, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DEMANDS, RECOVERIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, FINES, PENALITIES OR OTHER COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE BROUGHT ON BY THIRD PARITIES AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE AND BOOKING REFERENCED HEREIN OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
BookIt.com is a seller of travel and is registered in each of the states listed below:
Florida Registration number: ST33468
California Registration number: 2081229-40
Nevada Registration number: 2005-0180
Washington Registration number: 60257400011
Iowa Registration number: 829
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please Click here to contact us