Located 34 miles from Hewanorra International Airport [UVF] and 2 miles from George F.L. Charles Airport [SLU].
The Royal is an ultimate experience from the moment you step through the door, with its grand entrance and sweeping staircase, fine dining award-winning restaurants, comfort and privacy in spacious, well-appointed suites, and a wide range of treatments, therapies and massage are the key elements to make a memorable stay.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy the wide variety of activities including windsurfing, water skiing, sunfish sailing, tennis, scuba diving, parasailing, golf, and riding. Royal also has an impressive fitness facility with personal trainers on hand to advise and motivate you.
Located in its own well-tended grounds, on a section stretching for a mile of Reduit Beach. This combination of a great restaurant and beach makes it the perfect choice for a relaxing break, whenever you find yourself needing it.
We believe the key to any happy holiday is a happy child. Our kids club offers a secret hideaway and a range of activities designed to make the childrens stay unique and memorable.Children`s Club:Available for 4 to 12 year olds, Monday to Friday from 10am to noon, and 2pm to 4pm (except public holidays), by request only. Reception must be advised at check-in of requirements needed for arrangements to be made. A small outside play area is also available (children must be supervised at all times).Babysitting service can also be arranged.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Restaurant Dress Code: Breakfast and Lunch Casual Tshirts with sleeves and regular shorts for men, modest wraps for ladies. Dinner Elegant casual with collared shirts, long trousers and shoes for men. Swimwear and sleeveless shirts/vests not permitted. Reservations may be required. FREE BONUS OFFERAnniversary and Honeymoon: Couples receive a bottle of sparkling wine and selection of fruits in room on arrival. *- Proof of marriage may be requested at time of check in. -*
- L`EPICURE AND TERRACE: An elegant, open air restaurant next to the beach with an a la carte menu featuring creole cuisine along side international favourites.
- CHIC: Fine dining, delicious food and impeccable service in elegant, sophisticated surroundings.
- THE BEACH TENT: Enjoying sea breezes, sea views, and light and delicious food.
- LA MIRAGE POOL BAR: Swim or walk to our `island-bar` serving refreshing cocktails and poolside snacks throughout the day.
- LA GALERIE: An openair lounge/sitting room, on first floor overlooking the lobby; a quiet venue for reading, writing and table games.
- THE MISTRAL: This sophisticated lounge creates the perfect setting for cocktails and relaxation.
- Babysitting (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- In room Mini Bar (+)
- In room Safe (+)
- Ironing Board
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite TV
- Spa Services (+)
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply