Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Residencia Erasmus Gracia.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply