Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cape Town? This hotel has 1249 square feet (116 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 140 for adults and ZAR 75 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 30.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 30.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR from300 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 140.00 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 55 per day
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 950
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Porter / Bellhop
- Room Service
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply