Located only 5 minutes from the San Juan (SJU) airport, Verdanza remains one of the top hotels in the Isla Verde district. Its privileged location places you a few steps from Alambique Beach, one of the best in Puerto Rico. Also close to shopping, nightlife, entertainment and much more.
Why Stay Here
- Fantastic Location Close to Attractions
- Family-friendly Resort
- Great Dining Options
- Multiple Activities Available
- Free Wi-Fi
Verdanza Hotel strives to meet and exceed guest satisfaction. Check out these great amenities and services offered:
- Free Wi-Fi in guest room and public areas
- Expansive pool area with Jacuzzi and water spray park
- Fitness center with panoramic views
- 3 signature restaurants
- Wine and tapas bar
- Lobby sports bar
- Deli cafe
- Tour and travel desk
- PawsPark for pets
- Dry cleaning service
- Nanny On Call babysitting services
- Boarding pass station
- Computer room
- Self and valet parking with fixed rates for guests: US$10 per day/night regular parking/$12 per day/night valet parking, plus taxes, with unlimited in and out privileges.
With 222 guestrooms, guest can choose a poolside room, an ocean view or a suite. Each room comes with the following amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Television with Premium Cable Programming
- Compact Refrigerator and Dual Phone Lines with Voicemail
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
- 100% Organic Bath Products
- CD Player with Alarm/Radio
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Iron and Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe
- Work Area with Lighting
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- J.H. Yeesis: A three-time winner of the Chefs Hat Award by Tables Magazine. A popular dining spot among local residents, J. H. Yees offers eclectic Asian dining for lunch and dinner daily.
- Eighty20 Bistro: Against the backdrop of a minimalist decor in shades of black, white, and orange, this casual South Beach-inspired bistro features a cuisine that ranges from modern interpretations of classics, such as the Italian Sausage Nachos and Snapper Napoleon.
- David`s Cookies: Offers fresh baked cookies, brownies, other delicious baked goodies, as well as coffee, tea, and refreshments.
For the Family
Pools & Spas
Verdanzas expansive pool area is a relaxing oasis that also offers a fun water SprayPark for kids (and the young at heart), whirlpool, and poolside food and beverage service.
Entertainment & Activities
Verdanza Hotel guests enjoy a location within walking distance of restaurants, clubs, and casinos in the Isla Verde Area.
New! A vintage Verdanza wine experience. A wine bar concept so you may taste to your hearts content!
- The Puerto Rico Museum of Art houses permanent collections and loans of Puerto Rican art from colonial times to the present in changing exhibitions.
- Visitors to the Puerto Rican home of The BACARDI rum can enjoy an interactive tour through history, observe the production process and experience the party spirit of BACARDI brand. The tour ends at a pavilion in where you can sit and relax in a colonial court and savor a complimentary Bacardi cocktail.
- El Yunque Caribbean National Forest was named after the benevolent Indian spirit Yukiyu, El Yunque is the only rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System.
- Camuy Cave River Park is the world`s third largest underground cave system.
- The Arecibo Radio Telescope is the largest of its kind and one of the most important research facilities on the face of the earth. The huge dish could fit over a dozen football fields and sits in a sinkhole, forever aimed at the sky, tuned to detect the slightest sounds emitted by the farthest stars.
- Kayaking Tour of the Bioluminescent Bay. This night kayaking adventure takes you through a mangrove lined channel into Laguna Grande where each stroke of your paddle lights up a bioluminescent blue-green and fish of 40 different species dart off from under your kayak lighting up as they swim through the thick concentration of dinoflagellates. Tip: this adventure is best enjoyed when there is little or no moon.
- Beaches beyond Isla Verde Beach, within five miles of Verdanza, are well-known surfing beaches. Whether you`re hard-core or just want to enjoy the show, you`ll find enthusiasts of surfing, parasailing, kite surfing, windsurfing, and body boarding in action virtually every day of the year. The waves are especially high during our winter months November through March.
- The Pinones Forest is one of Puerto Rico`s natural treasures, is a mangrove-lover`s paradise and is just minutes from the Verdanza Hotel and San Juan.
- The Puerto Rico Music Conservatory is a little-known gem outside the local community! A monthly calendar of activities features musical performances by the Conservatory`s own Symphony Orchestra, as well as string, percussion and jazz ensembles. If you are a lover of Puerto Rico music, this will be a real treat for you. Verdanza Hotel guests enjoy a location within walking distance of restaurants, clubs, and casinos in the Isla Verde Area.
- For insight into little known gems, from farmer`s markets to outdoors jazz concerts, check with the hotel staff, who will be happy to share their insiders knowledge about places to go and things to do.
The Hotel charges a resort fee of 12% of total booking cost plus tax which will be collected by the hotel. This fee includes the following amenities:
- Wireless internet access in guest rooms and all public areas
- Daily newspaper
- Use of the Fitness Room
- Use of the computer room
- Two bottles of mineral water in room upon arrival
- In-room coffee daily
- In-room refrigerator and safe box
- Complimentary cocktails during weekly Managers Mixer on Wednesdays
- Complimentary infused waters in the hotel lobby
- Airline Boarding Pass station
- Seasonal poolside entertainment during weekends
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center (+)
- Business Services (+)
- Cafe (+)
- Car Rental Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Free Morning Paper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Interior Corridors
- Non-Smoking Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking (Fee) (+)
- Public Internet Access
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Top 10 Hotel
- Valet Parking (+)
- Wake-Up Service
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply