Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually furnished guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Know Before You Go
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 5
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20.00 for check-in after 11 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 1 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2 per person, per stay
- Resort fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The resort fee includes:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Free Local Calls
- Multilingual Staff
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply