Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Lima? This hotel has 43788 square feet (4068 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 22 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 46 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migraciˇn) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The hotel will be renovating from 10 February 2016 to 02 April 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 03 June to 18 December:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Gift Shop on Property
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply