Stay in one of 22 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as in-room massages and wake-up calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, audiovisual equipment, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 5.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PEN 5.00 (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.