Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cusco? This hotel has facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 28 per room
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migraciˇn) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and Valentine's Day (14 February):
- Business center
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply