Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Noumea? This hotel has facilities measuring 10764 square feet (1000 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 3000 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 17 January 2016 to 08 February 2016 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply