Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the riad's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27.65 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply