Make yourself at home in one of the 318 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Marrakech? This resort has facilities measuring true square feet (true square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 June to 15 September.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 57.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
The hotel resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply