The Cape, A Thompson Hotel
Carretera Transpeninsular KM 5, Misiones del Cabo.,
Cabo San Lucas,
Why Stay Here
- 161 Guestrooms, All Ocean Facing w/ Terraces That View El Arco
- Located on Monuments Surfing Beach
- Full Service Spa, Salon, and Fitness Center
- 25 Minute Drive From SJD International Airport and 5 Minutes From Downtown Cabo San Lucas
- Outdoor Infinity Pool and Outdoor Saltwater Pool
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Imagine a side of Los Cabos you never knew existed. Where a singular beachfront retreat commands a contour of the cape overlooking El Arco and the Bahia San Lucas horizon, unique to Cabo. From the sleek poolside terrace to the Roof Top, its a place to revel in the heat of the moment.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- The Reef: Open-air living room style lounge and bar with game tables and ocean views.
- Look: Ocean views dramatic contemporary glass box lounge featuring select mezcals and Japanese whiskeys.
- The Roof Top: 2 Bars featuring local craft beers, curated cocktails and spectacular views of downtown Cabo and El Arco.
- Carve: Pool bar and restaurant overlooking Monuments Beach.
- The Ledge: Indoor restaurant with patio serving a menu of contemporary Mexican cuisine, as well as traditional American breakfast favorites.
- Manta: Internationally acclaimed Mexican chef Enrique Olvera draws inspiration from the Izakaya tradition to introduce pan-Pacific influences to traditional Mexican cuisine.
Meetings & Conventions
- A-Frame: Square Feet: 1,664. Capacity: Approximately 130 guests. Clean lines and warm woods come together to form a handsome private meeting space.
- Green Room: Square Feet: 479. Capacity: Approximately 12 guests. A classic styled boardroom inspired by the natural baja locale.
- Glimpse: Square Feet: 2,155. Capacity: Approximately 180 guests. An open-air event space adjoining The Roof Top with sweeping vistas of the ocean and El Arco.