Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the two outdoor swimming pools or four spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the resort's four restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in San Jose del Cabo? This resort has facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Spa and Wellness Center has 15 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served daily in the restaurant for a fee.
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. Two outdoor swimming pools and four spa tubs are on site. In addition to a children`s pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The preferred airport for One and Only Palmilla Resort is San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property`s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian`s room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.