Now Sapphire is an upscale, all-inclusive beachfront resort that is located half an hour south of Cancun, near the quiet fishing village of Puerto Morelos. The entire family will love this resort that stretches along a lush tropical mangrove preserve on a 5,000 foot Caribbean coastline. The pristine beach is protected by the second largest coral reef formation in the world. The resort features Mayan architecture and an Unlimited-Luxury plan, providing you with all the amenities to make your perfect vacation complete.
Why Stay Here
- Every Amenity You Could Want and More with Your Unlimited-Luxury Plan
- Delicious Cuisine at Gourmet Restaurants, Refreshing Drinks at the Bars and a Cafe
- Many Activities for Children and Teens to Enjoy While the Adults Relax
- Second Largest Coral Reef Formation in the World
- Beautiful Mayan Architecture and Over-Sized Suites
- Unlimited Connectivity App - Helping You Stay Connected
Now Sapphire`s complimentary Unlimited Connectivity mobile app allows you to stay connected with the rest of your party and social media during your stay. This app is part of your Unlimited-Luxury plan, no additional cost, and no VIP or Preferred Club room is necessary. This app features an app-to-app call so you can reach the rest of your party using the resort`s Wi-Fi connection, you won`t receive any cell phone roaming charges with this feature. The interactive Unlimited Connectivity app allows you to create a user profile from email, Facebook or Twitter accounts and you can then contact resort staff directly, reserve excursions, book spa treatments and find information on the resort`s restaurants, activities, local attractions and more! The app also registers as a room extension so Guests can receive and send calls throughout the resort as if you were still in your room. The Unlimited Connectivity app is also available as a website if you don`t have an iPhone, Android or Blackberry to download the app on.
- All Meals Included Every Day: Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Buffet or A La Carte Dinner at Any of the Resort Restaurants
- Unlimited Domestic and International Beverages and Unlimited Snacks
- Unlimited Connectivity Including Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms and Public Areas and Free Long Distance Calls to USA and Canada
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Kayaking, Windsurfing, Hobie Cats, Sailing and Snorkeling
- Use of Club House, with a Variety of Sports and Games
- Theater with Different Shows
- Sunbeds and Sunshade Service
- All Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
Suites feature a private balcony or terrace with ocean or garden views. Room amenities include air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, cable TV, coffeemaker, telephone, safety deposit box and an iron/ironing board.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Restaurants and Dining:
Choose from 6 reservation-free restaurants and 5 happening bars and lounges offered for your pleasure. Laid-back attire is the recommendation. If you are looking to turn the romance up a few notches, speak to the concierge about the secluded seaside, candlelit dinner for 2 (there is an extra charge for private dinners, advance reservations are required).
- Paramour - This adult only restaurant serves French cuisine in a romantic atmosphere. Paramour is only open for dinner and the dress code is casual elegance.
- Lemongrass - Enjoy Asian cuisine for dinner at Lemongrass. The restaurant features Teppanyaki tables and a sushi bar. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Bluewater Grill - Come for lunch and dinner and enjoy delicious seafood and fish specialties. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Cibu - Featuring Mediterranean dishes for dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Fresco - A Mexican themed restaurant, only open for dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Market Cafe - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Market Cafe features a buffet of international cuisine in a casual atmosphere. You can even enjoy your meal while enjoying a view of the ocean in an air-conditioned dining area. Dress code is casual.
- Coco Cafe - Enjoy gourmet coffee and light deli snacks.
feature is part of your Unlimited-Luxury plan and is valid each evening at nearby participating resorts! Enjoy refreshing top-shelf drinks, dinner and live entertainment during your Sip, Savor and See experience. Dress code is as follows; casual includes Bermudas (long shorts or capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up. Casual Elegance includes sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals, dress shirts with sleeves. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops and long pants required for men.Here`s How It Works:
- Visit the Now Sapphire concierge desk by 3:00pm to make arrangements.
- Choose from any of the delectable dining options and enjoy live evening entertainment from Now Jade, Dreams Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Puerto Aventuras and Dreams Tulum.
- Let the concierge assist you arranging transportation.
- Transportation costs are not included. Reservations can be made at the visiting resort for up to four people per seating. Holidays and special event restrictions may apply.
- Nightlife, Night Clubs and Bars:
- Enjoy a round of pool, have a light snack, enjoy a swim-up cocktail, or dance the night away during your unforgettable adventure at Now Sapphire.
- Moments: Located in the lobby.
- Splash: A swim-up bar located in the main pool.
- Eclipse Night Club: Enjoy a night dancing while enjoying great music at the Eclipse Night Club.
- The Reef: Only Preferred Club Guests may enjoy access to this pool bar.
- The Sandbar: Only Preferred Club Guests may enjoy access to this beach bar.
For the Family
Babysitting services are available separate from the Explorer`s Club, starting at $15 USD per hour per child or $17 USD for 2 children plus baby-sitter transportation; limited to maximum 2 children per babysitter . All outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions.
Wedding Package / Honeymoon Package:
Let Now Sapphire be the host to your honeymoon or special wedding anniversary. The honeymoon and anniversary package includes a fresh fruit basket and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival, special turn down service one evening during stay, champagne breakfast in bed (reservations must be made in advance with the concierge) and 15% discount on all spa treatments.
Entertainment & Activities
Hobie cats, kayaks, sailing and windsurfing. Activities available with an additional cost include scuba diving, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, sport fishing and golf.
Clubs, Movie Theaters and Spas:
Explorers Club: The club features activities such as arts and crafts, a playground, sandcastle contests, board games, video games, weekly campout adventures big-screen movies on the beach and dinner for the children. Activities go from 9:00 A.M. until 10:00 P.M. and are supervised by American Red Cross certified personnel.
Core Zone Teens Club: This supervised club provides daily activities, nightly entertainment, sports and games for teens ages 13 - 17 and is located next to the Explorers Club. The club features games and video games including: Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, foosball table, pool table, ping pong and painting (additional charges apply).
Explorers Club Movie Theater: During the week children can watch the latest movie releases right from the box office. This complete theater features ushers, a real box office and play money for popcorn, candy, nachos and more at the concession stand. Babysitting services are available in addition to the Explorer`s Club, for an additional cost.
Now Spa by Pevonia: Choose from a wide range of indigenous treatments such as a full-body massage, soothing hydrotherapy, facial, body exfoliation, Temazcal steam bath and more. Partake in a treatment under a Palapa followed by a hot Stone manicure and pedicure.
Special Group Benefits:
Every 6th room within the group will be complimentary, with a maximum of 3 complimentary rooms per group booking. 1 Complimentary room will be offered per every 5 double occupancy rooms paid on a daily basis. In case during some nights of the group`s stay the total amount of rooms is reduced under the required 6 rooms with 5 paid double occupancy rooms, then the complimentary 6th room benefit will not be applied during those specific nights.
1 Free room upgrade to the next available category per every 10 paid rooms, with a maximum of two upgrades per group booking. Upgrade will be offered to the next available category based on the majority of rooms purchased category. Free resort coupons per room, per stay (rules of use apply).
Group private check-in when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel with at least a 7 day anticipation.
Some Blackout Dates Apply for this promotion:
December 23, 2016 - January 1, 2017
February 17 - 21, 2017
April 8 - 21, 2017
November 21 - 25, 2017
December 23, 2017 - January 1, 2018
Promo Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for new group bookings or requests, please contact the BookIt.com groups department at: email@example.com.
- Special Groups promotion applies only for social groups booking a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 20 rooms (including complimentary rooms).
- Complimentary rooms will apply at the same room category for every block of 5 paid rooms to a maximum of 3 per group booking and will be granted on a daily basis, not cumulative.
- Upgrades will apply to the next room category where a room block of 10 rooms is achieved, for the average length of stay of the group.
- Details (guests names and booking numbers) on guests receiving any Special Groups promo complimentary room stay and/or upgrade must be provided by BookIt.com to the hotel groups and conventions department, preferentially by including this information in the definitive group rooming list that will be send to the hotel 30 days prior to the group arrival. Otherwise the hotel must receive written specifications, about complimentary and/or upgraded room(s) assignment, with at least 7 days anticipation prior to the group first arrival in order to apply these benefits.
- Resort Credit Coupons are applicable at selected services. Resort coupons are non-transferable, non-refundable, and hold no cash or commercial value. Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort Coupons are not cumulative and cannot be combined with other coupons offered in any other promotion or special offer; they are only valid during initial stay.
- Special Groups Promo is not combinable with other Group Promotions or Complimentary Wedding Packages.
- Applicable Special Groups concessions are based on the original room block requested by the group. In case this room block suffers any modification, group concessions and benefits will be subject to revision and could be partially adjusted or fully voided if the Special Groups promotion requirements, terms and conditions are not fully met by the group.
- Blackout dates may apply and are subject to change at any time. This list may not be the most updated blackout dates available, please contact BookIt.com with any questions or concerns.
In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time. For more information please contact the BookIt.com groups department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Babysitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Children's Program
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Use of Bathrobe and Slippers
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Continental Breakfast
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/News Stand
- Housekeeping - daily
- Kiddie Pool
- Kids Club
- Luggage Storage
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Non-Smoking Property
- On-Site Entertainment
- On-Site Events
- On-Site Nightclub
- Outdoor Pool
- Porter / Bellhop
- Shopping (+)
- Steam Room
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Turndown service
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply