The Luxury Dreams Riviera Cancun All-inclusive Resort and Spa is set beachfront in the Riviera Maya. Enjoy the Unlimited-Luxury: Relax and unwind in the Spa, hit the golf course for some fun on the green or lounge on the pristine beach. Ideally located between Cancuns southern tip and Playa del Carmen, the resort is just a short 20 minutes drive south of Cancun International Airport. The worlds second largest barrier reef lays just offshore with underground rivers and caves, perfect for a day of scuba diving. The mixture of developed sites and unexcavated ruins make for adventurous exploration into the regions mysterious Mayan past.
Why Stay Here
- Live Entertainment
- Family Friendly with Kids Club
- 9 International Dining Options
- 24-Hour Room Service
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa: UNLIMITED-LUXURY DEFINED. A magical and enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles, and friends will enjoy all the pleasures for vacationing. This Unlimited-Luxury haven, designed to reflect the charm of the Mexican Caribbean, is surrounded by glistening pools, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. All 486 premium octagonal rooms and suites resort allow Guests to luxuriate in private and spacious accommodations with each room having at least one Jacuzzi and ground floor room offering a plunge pool, daily refreshed mini-bar, full marble bathroom, and a wealth of amenities. Nine gourmet restaurants that include 1 buffet, 6 a la carte, 1 bistro and 1 cafe offer superb dining without reservations, 24-hour room service, 6 fabulous bars ranging from elegant to swim-up, plus a state-of-the-art fitness center and the Dreams Spa by Pevonia provide Guests with a host of amenities. Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa has earned special recognition by receiving a spot on the Top 10 Best in Spa and Relaxation by the 2010 Trip Advisor Travelers Choice Awards.
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited-Connectivity mobile app allows guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resorts Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Luxury Room Accommodations
- Minibar restocked daily with beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- Unlimited Meals: Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- Unlimited Beverages including natural fruit juices, soft drinks and unlimited international and domestic premium brand alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited Connectivity
- 24-Hour room service
- Spectacular live performances
- Theater stage shows
- Big-screen movies on the beach
- Pool and beach wait service
- No reservations at specialty restaurants
- No wristbands required
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk
- Live nightly Entertainment
- Explorers Club with supervised activities for children 3-12 years old
- All gratuities included Preferred Club: All Preferred Club Premium rooms and suites offer impressive ocean views, indoor and an outdoor Jacuzzi. Most ground floor suites provide outdoor plunge pool.
- Preferred status and amenities
- Upgraded toiletries
- Concierge service
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day
- Free internet access in suite
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Daily, continental breakfast service in the lounge and on the private terrace
- Afternoon snacks
- Evening, hot and cold hors d`oeuvres and exquisite desserts
- 1 King or 2 Double Bed
- Private and Furnished Patio or Balcony
- Full Marble Bathrooms
- A Jetted Aromatherapy Whirlpool Bathtub, Separate Shower and Separate Water Closet
- Double Vanities Equipped w/ Phone and Sound Speaker
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- 32-Inch Satellite Television
- Air-Conditioning w/ In-Room Climate Control
- Sound System w/ In-House Music Channels
- CD/DVD Player
- Direct Dial Telephone
- High Speed Internet
- MP3 Docking Station Alarm Clock
- Electronic In-Room Safe (lap-top size)
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Daily Refreshed Mini-Bar w/ Beer, Juices, Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Offering 9 international dining options: 1 buffet, 6 A la carte, 1 bistro and a cafe. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependant upon occupancy levels.
Dress Code Policy
- World Cafe: Buffet-style restaurant featuring a variety of local and international cuisine. Air-conditioned. Dress Code: Casual. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Portofino: Enjoy delectable gourmet A la carte Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. Dress code: Casual Elegance. Open for Dinner.
- El Patio: Authentic Mexican restaurant with the aromas and flavors of this traditional cuisine. Air-conditioned. Dress code: Casual. Open for dinner only.
- Himitsu: Specializing in Pan-Asian A la carte cuisine. Dress code: Casual Elegance. Open for dinner only.
- Oceana: Offers a variety of A la carte fresh grilled local and international seafood specialties. Dress code: Casual. Open daily for Breakfast (à la carte), Lunch (snack bar) and Dinner (à la carte).
- Seaside Grill: a la carte steak house in the evening. Dress code: Casual. Open for Dinner (a la carte).
- Bordeaux: a la carte French cuisine served in a romantic adults-only setting with wine cellar. Dress code: Casual Elegance. Open for Dinner.
- Barefoot Grill: Located by the pool. Order snacks and drinks during the day and early evening. Open daily from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Coco Cafe: Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Dress code: Casual Barefoot Grill. Located by the pool, order snacks and drinks during the day and early evening.
Casual: Bermudas (long shorts or capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Casual Elegance: Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals, dress shirts with sleeves. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops and long pants required for men.Bars
Offering 6 bars and lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly lounge.
Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience
- Sugar Reef: Located by the beach, order your favorite drinks during the day and early evening.
- Rendezvous Bar: Located in the main lobby, offers international and national drinks including tropical drinks and wait service.
- Manatees Bar: Located in the main pool, our swim-up bar offers tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area.
- Barracuda Bar: Beach bar
- Desires Music Lounge: Enjoy the night in the sports bar lounge featuring two unique terraces, serving international and national beverages. Dress Code: Casual
- Revive Juice Bar: Help yourself to delightful juices, fruits, and healthy snacks during your day at the spa.
Terms and Conditions
As part of your Unlimited-Luxury privileges, you now have the option to Sip, Savor and See at nearby participating resorts from 6pm - 1am each evening! Enjoy top-shelf spirits, dinner and live entertainment during your Dining Experience.Here`s How It Works:
1. Visit the concierge desk of the resort you are staying at by 3pm to make arrangements.
2. Choose from any of the delectable options from participating resorts below.
3. Let the concierge assist you arranging transportation.
4. Have fun discovering what nearby resorts have to offer! Remember, transportation costs are not included. Reservations can be made at the visiting resort for up to 4 people per seating. Holidays and special event restrictions may apply.
The Mexican Caribbean
Guests staying at Dreams Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun, Dreams Puerto Aventuras and Dreams Tulum can enjoy dinner and live evening entertainment at each others restaurants as well as Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
For the Family
Explorer`s Club for Kids: exclusively for children aged 3 - 12 years old, complete with theater, cascading falls, playground area, indoor game room with TV, video games, arts & crafts and piñata competitions
Beeper system is available for parents in case they need to be contacted
Club is open daily from 09:00 am -10:00 pm
All activities are fully supervised by Red Cross certified employees
Weekly campout adventures on the beach
Babysitting service is also available for an additional charge
Evening activities for teens
Pools & Spas
Dreams Spa by Pevnoia
Expect to be pampered in this elegant and relaxing spa providing full treatments, massages and special couples` packages that can be enjoyed outside in the relaxing and sensual spa garden or on various locations in front of the ocean. Swiss showers, saunas, steam rooms, private showers and a relaxing indoor lounge are here for you to enjoy. Massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a full service beauty salon are available for you.
17 Outdoor treatment rooms as follows: 14 air-conditioned garden palapas/ Converts to 7 couples garden palapas, 2 palapas located in the spa garden / Converts to 1 couples palapa and 1 ocean front palapa.
Main Hydrotherapy Area for Spa Services: Two Swedish saunas with separate facilities for men and women, Two steam rooms with separate facilities for men and women, Two high pressure showers with separate facilities for men and women, Two Swiss showers with separate facilities for men and women, Warm cascading outdoor Jacuzzi, Two cold plunge baths, Elegant vanities, showers, locker areas and restrooms with separate facilities for men and women, Spa amenities include shampoo, body gel, body cream, deodorant, bathrobe, towel and slipper service.
Relaxing Lounge for Men and Women, Relaxing lounge chairs by an indoor water fountain, Relaxing lounge chairs in the spa garden, Revive bar serving fresh fruits, water, fresh juice and tea, Daily newspapers and magazines.
The unique wedding gazebo is perfectly situated to showcase exquisite views of the Caribbean Sea. Tie the knot under one of the Riviera Maya`s most spectacular gazebos.
Complimentary Honeymoon/Anniversary Package Includes: Welcome letter, Plate of tropical fruit, 1 bottle of Champagne, Champagne breakfast-in-bed, Special turn-down service. (NOTE: Guests must request honeymoon/anniversary package at time of booking and present copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check in Reservations for breakfast-in-bed must be made in advance with guest services. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding.
Entertainment & Activities
- Spectacular Live Performances
- Theater Stage Shows
- Big-Screen Movies on the Beach
- Live Nightly Entertainment
Special Group Benefits:
Every 6th room within the group will be complimentary, with a maximum of 3 complimentary rooms per Group Booking. One complimentary room will be offered per every 5 double occupancy rooms paid on a daily basis. In case during some nights of the group`s stay the total amount of rooms is reduced under the required 6 rooms with 5 paid double occupancy rooms, then the complimentary 6th room benefit will not be applied during those specific nights.
End client should not be charged for the applicable complimentary room nights earned based on the purchased room block. The hotel will not reimburse nor credit back the end client or the agency for any complimentary room nights paid.
Black Out Days for this promotion:
- From November 25 - 28, 2015.
- From December 23, 2015 to January 02, 2016.
- February 13 - 20, 2016
- From March 18 - 21, 2016.
- From December 25 - 31, 2016.
One Free room upgrade to the next available category per every 10 paid rooms, with a maximum of 2 upgrades per Group Booking. Upgrade will be offered to the next available category based on the majority of rooms purchased category.
$200 in Resort Coupons per room, per stay (rules of use apply).
Group private checkin when all group participants arrive together to the resort on the same date at the same time. Group arrival flight information must be provided to the hotel with at least 7 days anticipation.
PROMO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Valid for new group bookings or requests, please contact BookIt.com groups department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Special Groups promotion applies only for social groups booking a minimum of six (6) and a maximum of 20 rooms (including complimentary rooms)
3. Complimentary rooms will apply at the same room category for every block of 5 paid rooms to a maximum of 3 per group booking and will be granted on a daily basis, not cumulative.
4. Upgrades will apply to the next room category where a room block of 10 rooms is achieved, for the average length of stay of the group.
5. Details (guests names and booking numbers) on guests receiving any Special Groups promo complimentary room stay and/or upgrade must be provided by BookIt.com to the hotel groups & conventions department, preferentially by including this information in the definitive group rooming list that will be send to the hotel 30 days prior to the group arrival. Otherwise the hotel must receive written specifications, about complimentary and/or upgraded room(s) assignment, with at least 7 days anticipation prior to the group first arrival in order to apply these benefits.
6. Resort Credit Coupons are applicable at selected services. Resort coupons are nontransferable, nonrefundable, and hold no cash or commercial value. Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort Coupons are not cumulative and cannot be combined with other coupons offered in any other promotion or special offer; they are only valid during initial stay.
7. Special Groups Promo is not combinable with other Group Promotions or Complimentary Wedding Packages.
8. Applicable Special Groups concessions are based on the original room block requested by the group. In case this room block suffers any modification, group concessions & benefits will be subject to revision and could be partially adjusted or fully voided if the Special Groups promotion requirements, terms and conditions are not fully met by the group.
9. An agreement will be issued by the resort for every group booking according to the property group policys terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: In order to receive the complimentary room(s), all rooms are required to book at the same time. For more information please contact Bookit.com groups department at email@example.com
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Babysitting (+)
- Beach Service
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center (+)
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Complimentary Use of Bathrobe and Slippers
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Executive Floor
- Exterior Corridors
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (+)
- Free Parking
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Handicap Services
- Honeymoon Amenities
- Ice Machine
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Live entertainment
- Luggage Storage
- Luxury Resorts
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Dive Shop (+)
- On-Site Nightclub
- On-Site Travel Agency
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Properties with Word of Mouth Testimonials
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Room Service Included
- Sauna (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Steam Room (+)
- Sun Deck
- Swim-Up Bar
- Top 10 Hotel
- VIP Rooms
- Valet Parking
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply