Mexican Hacienda Style Hotel, offering one of the best beaches in Mazatlan, several courtyards with pools,fountains and waterfalls thru the hotel. Great family resort.
Hotel Playa Mazatlan also offers an array of daily, monthly and seasonal activities for its guests. Don`t miss La Original Fiesta Mexicana, our extravaganza of traditional Mexican dance, music and food that`s been the most popular dinner show in town for more than 40 years it is perfect for all ages and a great addition to every vacation. Playa Huanacoa, on-site adventure course, offers you a chance to challenge your comfort zone, with Climbing Walls, rappelling stations and two 400 ft. beachfront Zip Lines. And if you need to relax afterward, Spa services and temazcal, a traditional Mexican herbal steam bath, is just an appointment away.
- Complimentary safety deposit box
- On-site tour and travel agency
- Car rental
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- 24-hour on-call doctor
- Complimentary on-site nurse
- Money changing
- Fitness center and spa
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Free wireless internet access
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
All-Inclusive Plan Features:
- All Inclusive Plan becomes active at 13:00 Hrs. on arrival date and ends at 12:00 Hrs. on departing date.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet at La Terraza beach front Restaurant (Breakfast 07:00 12:00 Hrs. / Lunch 13:00 17:00 Hrs / Dinner 18:30 22:30 Hrs.).
- A la Carte lunch and dinner in at Casa Roberto serving our authentic Sinaloa cuisine, dishes with innovating combinations using typical ingredients of our gastronomy (Lunch 13:00 17:00 Hrs. / Dinner 18:00 22:00 Hrs). Reservation required for dinner.
- Playita Snack Bar sea food based with a variety of our typical ceviches (12:00 17:00 Hrs.).
- Snack Bar Los Tejabanes offers a variety of refreshments and tropical cocktails around the main pool area (10:00 18:00 Hrs.).
- Beach front Restaurant Georgini`s Italian Specialty Dinning (18:00 22:00 Hrs.). Reservation required.
- La Terraza Lobby Bar Live music, recreative area with ping pong, fooze table and pool table (Open daily at 19:00 Hrs.).
- USG Sports Lounge Bar with the best sporting events (18:00 02:00 Hrs.).
- La Cafeteria enjoy our nocturnal snack bar (22:30 6:30 Hrs.).
- La Terraza Bar Refreshments starting at 11:00 Hrs. daily.
- Live Dinner and a Show with national and imported beverages in our El Venado Theatre (19:00 22:00 Hrs. Show starts at 20:00 Hrs.). Reservation required.
- Entertainment for all ages daily.
- Mini Club. For kids 4-12 years old. Open daily 10:00 18:00 Hrs.
- Gym with a personal trainner (07:00 15:00 Hrs.).
The Hotel Playa Mazatlan has 400 rooms available for your lodging needs with a variety of options such as: Standard rooms, Garden View rooms, Ocean Front rooms, Junior Suites, Deluxe rooms, Penthouse Suites and multiple choices for adjoining rooms suitable for families and groups of all sizes. Each of our rooms regardless of type includes a terrace or a private balcony where you may enjoy our Golden sunsets and windswept vistas. Once inside your rooms, you will find yourself in a clean, comfortable, inviting and brightly decorated space featuring closets, satellite TV, full bathroom and in most cases Wi-Fi internet access.
All guest rooms feature:
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- Purified Running Water
- Direct-Dial Telephone
- Satellite TV and Movies
- Full-Menu Room Service
- Daily Maid Service
- Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock, Body Care Basket
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
La Terraza, beachside restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in-between, including live music.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply