Located on the Beach in Mazatlan`s Golden Zone, just 30 minutes from the airport (MZT) and 15 min. from the historic district.
Why Stay Here
- All room with balconies over looking the pool or Ocean
- One of the Best Health Clubs in Mazatlan
- Eight Restaurants to choose
- Guest receive Free access and Free Shuttle to El Cid sister properties
A Paradise by the Sea
If you`re looking for the perfect vacation, El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel is a paradise by the sea. Come and enjoy Mazatlan`s breathtaking sunsets from the balcony of our beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a refreshing swim in one of Mexico`s largest pools, and entertain yourself at any of our fabulous restaurants, bars, and night clubs. Or simply relax while playing golf, tennis, or fishing aboard our deluxe fleet.
El Cid Castilla has two large connecting pools, a kids club, teens club, shops and more.
This Resort offers among it`s services 6 restaurants and snacks, 2 bars and one of the largest pools in Mexico.
To help you out, El Cid offers free babysitting as well as a fun, active Kids Club for children 4-12 and a Teens Club for ages 13-17. Each day is a chance to relax at the beach, shop our boutiques and enjoy a relaxing meal with friends.
- Eight restaurants located at El Cid properties and room service
- El Cids Kids Club for ages 4-12 (From 10 am 10 pm)
- El Cids Teens Club for ages 13-17 (From 11 am 9 pm)
- Live entertainment nightly
- WiFi Internet access (Daily and weekly rates)
- El Cid Shopping Plaza
- Shuttle service to four El Cid Resorts and Country Club every 10 minutes
- Free parking and valet services
- Concierge / customer service
- Business Center
- Meeting facilities
- Medical services on site
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Massage and body treatments at El Cid Golf and Country Club
- Two connecting free-form pools
- Daily pool and beach activities
- Aqua Sports on site (One hour of non-motorized water sports free to All-Inclusive guests
- 24-hour currency exchange
- ATM machine
- Car rental
- Horseback riding nearby
- Easy access to facilities at neighboring El Cid El Moro and Granada hotels
- Sports fishing aboard the Aries Fleet, departing from El Cid Marina daily
- Bay cruise, Deer Island Tour and Stone Island Tours departing daily from El Cid Marina
- Babysitting services available upon request
Guests staying at El Cid Castilla, have access to services on the El Cid complex, such as the use of restaurants at El Cid Granada, the country club where tennis, golf, spa and gym facilities are located and the Marina at El Cid Marina (Free shuttle).
All-Inclusive Plan Features:
Unlimited meals and drinks (international house brands) at any of the restaurants and bars of this hotel:
- La Alhambra (oceanfront): Lunch buffet
- El Alcazar: International, a la carte dinner, open 6 days a week, reservations required
- La Cascada: Mexican Gourmet, a la carte dinner, open 6 days a week, reservations required
- Club de Playa: Swim-up bar, a la carte lunch and snacks
- La Pergola Theater: Dinner buffet or Set Menu, show and entertainment included
- El Campeador: Breakfast buffet
- Lobby Bar
- Please Note: Room Service is not an All-Inclusive feature
All-Inclusive Elite Plan Features:
- Water Sports: kayaks and boogie boards
- Daytime beach and pool activity program.
- Kids Club, ages 4 to 11
- Use of gym, sauna and steam room at the Club House
- Taxes and gratuities
In addition to the All-Inclusive Features above, you get:
- Guaranteed ocean view accommodations with bathrobes
- All meals and house brand drinks at the restaurants of all 4 hotels, (Concessions not included)
- Preferred seating in a la carte restaurants
- VIP check-in
- VIP Welcome Amenities: welcome bottle of wine at the room and chocolate strawberries.
- Pool Towels in room.
- Nightly turndown courtesy (Mexican candy selection)
- Free internet access at the elite club.
- Late check-out until 3 pm (subject to availability)
- Room service (choice from special All-Inclusive room service menu)
- Unlimited green fees and tennis court fees at El Cid Golf and Country Club (equipment not included). Please Note: ID may be required upon check-in at the golf course. Golf cart, clubs, driving range, clinics and racquet rentals are optional and not included. Caddy is mandatory and it`s not included: one per each cart or one per each golfer walking the course. Tee times and one-hour court reservations are accepted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional rounds of golf and tennis reservations for the same day are accepted after finishing the first round of golf or hour of tennis.
- Taxes and gratuities
- Please Note: All gratuities at the country club are optional and are not included
All rooms have private balconies overlooking the pool or the ocean. Decor is contemporary, with pale-wood floors, dark-wood furniture, ceiling fans, and navy blue and tropical-print fabrics. Whatever type of vacation you desire, our trained and kind staff is ready to cater to your needs and pamper you, let us conquer you, Mexico style.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining is a marvelous dream at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel in Mazatln Mexico. Select from a variety of restaurants and lounges featuring live entertainment and cuisine with international and American flair.
- La Alhambra Restaurant Oceanfront buffet restaurant and terrace serving international cuisine. Offers breakfast and lunch daily.
- El Alcazar Restaurant Serving elegant Italian cuisine and A la carte dinner. Located on the mezzanine and open for dinner. Reservations required.
- El Campeador Restaurant Serving an extensive breakfast buffet sure to please. In the evening, this restaurant transforms to La Pergola Dinner Theater.
- La Pergola Dinner Theater Offers some of the best live entertainment in Mazatlan, with different shows every night of the week. Performances include Mexican fiestas, karaoke nights, and Broadway-style shows.
- Castilla Lobby Bar Festive and lively bar with plasma-screen TVs and two pool tables. Overlooking the pool area.
- Beach Club Snack Bar Enjoy hamburgers, quesadillas, sandwiches, and cold drinks poolside at this wonderful swim-up bar. Serving cocktails from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and snacks from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Meetings & Conventions
The El Cid Conference Center in Mazatln offers you the space and flexibility you need to host meetings, retreats and conferences for up to 1,500 guests. In addition to more than 10,000 sq ft of meeting facilities, El Cid stands ready to back your event with resort-style comfort and amenities, professional experienced support crews and top-notch communications technology. Your exclusive personal assistant is available 24/7 to help you plan every phase of your event and select unique sites and locations, indoors and out.
- Versatile Function Space
- 13 meeting rooms
- State-of-the Art Expo Center
- Elegant guest accommodations and suites
- High-speed wireless access
- Modern business center
- Premium beverages
- 24-hour room service
- Group activities and planning, including golf, deep-sea fishing, sightseeing and more
Pools & Spas
The 3,000 sq ft fitness center offers the utmost in classes and training equipment, while the Massage Center lets you indulge in a variety of ways to melt stress and bring your mind in harmony with your body.
Relax, indulge and renew. Let the serenity of our Massage Center pamper your body and soul with a wide choice of therapies and services. You can even elect to have a beachfront massage at sunset or under the stars...what a way to end a day. Experience it for yourself or as the start to a romantic evening.
- Massage therapies
- Herbal wraps
- Body treatments
Massage and treatment reservations required.Fitness Center
The 3,000-square-foot fitness center beacons for a work out. Keep up with your fitness routine or start a new one with our state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, Cybex training equipment, free weights, treadmills, Lifecycles, Stairmasters and stationary bikes. We also offer a variety of lifestyle and stress reduction classes including yoga and meditation, aerobics, step aerobics and Pilates. Our friendly, professional staff will be glad to discuss your fitness goals and demonstrate how to use the equipment.
The Fitness Center is complimentary for guests on an All-Inclusive plan and there is an extra charge for guests on the European Plan.
Minimum age for fitness center participation is 16 years of age. Dress code is proper workout attire. there is a $10.00 daily fee for guests on the European Plan (room only).
- Babysitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (nearby) (+)
- Business Center (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Program
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility (nearby)
- Free Beach Service (Seasonal)
- Free Parking
- Golf (+)
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- In room Safe (+)
- Kiddie Pool
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Pool
- Phone with Voicemail
- Room Service (+)
- Satellite TV
- Shopping (+)
- Steam Room
- Sundry Shop (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts (nearby)
- Top 10 Hotel
- Valet Parking (+)
- Water Sports (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply