Suites Colonial is ideal for value-minded vacationers looking for the true Mexico experience and for divers that want to explore the wonders above and below the surface. Suites Colonial is the perfect place!
Hotel Services ($):
- Rooms with Private Balcony.
- In Room Amenities: air conditioning, cable TV and direct dial telephone, bathroom with shower and amenities. Suites have kitchenette with refrigerator.
- Internet access at the Hotel Lobby.
- 2 Children under 12 years old stay Free sharing the room with their parents in existing bedding accommodations.
- Continental Breakfast conveniently served from 7:00am to 10:30am at the Hotel Lobby.
- Free Access to Beach Club (transportation not included).
- HONEYMOONERS: Complimentary upgrade to Suite subject to availability. 3 Nights minimum stay required. Must reserve as honeymooners.
Cozumel is Mexico's largest inhabited island located in the Caribbean Sea with 30 miles long and 11 miles wide, Cozumel is just a few minutes away from mainland. Cozumel is an eclectic mixture of the traditional Mayan past and progressive modern times. It has managed to maintain a laid back and relaxed atmosphere of yesterday's Mexico, yet it offers all the services of modern destinations.
FAMILY SPECIAL: Up to 2 children, under 12 years old are free when sharing with their parents in existing bedding.
Suites Colonial offers you the following services available at the hotel's lobby at no extra charge: Continental Breakfast conveniently served from 7:00am to 10:30am, guest made bookshelf, Internet service, and irons.
Cozumel main attraction is its reefs. World famous for their coral formations, which all together make the second largest coral reef barrier in the world. Enjoy the pristine waters and admire magnificent coral reef formations at Palancar, Colombia, the breathtaking walls of Santa Rosa, and for the more experienced divers, the adventure of Punta Sur and Maracaibo.
Some of the best points of interest in Cozumel are:The Museum of the Island of Cozumel , this museum exhibits the history of the island, it's flora and fauna. Chankanaab National Park with a wide array of cultural, beach and entertainment options to choose from. There are several Mayan ruins around the island, the most interesting ones are San Gervasio, El Cedral, El Mirador, La Tumba del Caracol and The Lighthouse of Punta Celarain on the southern tip of the island.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Currency Exchange
- European Plan (No Meals)
- Free Breakfast
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Water Sports (+)
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply