Throughout the years, Suites Bahia has become a favorite among divers who come to Cozumel to enjoy the beauty of the reefs, especially since the hotel is located right in front of the piers that serve as meeting points for the boats that each day go to the famous worldwide reefs.
Hotel Services ($):
- Rooms with Private Balcony.
- In Room Amenities: air conditioning, cable TV and direct dial telephone, kitchenette with refrigerator and bathroom with shower and amenities.
- Internet access at the Hotel Lobby.2 Children under 12 years old stay Free sharing the room with their parents in existing bedding accommodations.
- Continental Breakfast conveniently served from 7:00am to 10:30am at the Hotel Lobby.
- Free Access to Beach Club (no transportation included).
- HONEYMOONERS: Complimentary upgrade to Ocean View Room subject to availability. 3 Nights minimum stay required. Must reserve as honeymooners.
Suites Bahia offers you the following services available at the hotel's lobby at no extra charge: Continental Breakfast conveniently served from 7:00am to 10:30am, guest made bookshelf, Internet service, soft drink machine, and irons. Hotel does not offer Restaurant and Bar services. Hotel is located at Cozumel's downtown, where you can enjoy any restaurant type and bars.
FAMILY SPECIAL: Up to 2 children, under 12 years old are free when sharing with their parents in existing bedding.
Cozumel is Mexico's largest inhabited island located in the Caribbean Sea with 30 miles long and 11 miles wide, Cozumel is just a few minutes away from mainland.
Cozumel is an eclectic mixture of the traditional Mayan past and progressive modern times. It has managed to maintain a laid back and relaxed atmosphere of yesterday's Mexico, yet it offers all the services of modern destinations.
Some of the best points of interest in Cozumel are: The Museum of the Island of Cozumel , this museum exhibits the history of the island, it's flora and fauna. Chankanaab National Park with a wide array of cultural, beach and entertainment options to choose from. There are several Mayan ruins around the island, the most interesting ones are San Gervasio, El Cedral, El Mirador, La Tumba del Caracol and The Lighthouse of Punta Celarain on the southern tip of the island.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply