All-inclusive access and a contemporary vibe that's more Mod than Mex
All meals, drinks and activities are included in the room rate at this all-inclusive beach resort, fully renovated in 2014. Overlooking the blue Caribbean, the hotel deftly combines a chic mint green and white New Age exterior with a young and lively vibe, plus contemporary amenities that make living the good life effortless and fun for the whole family. Guests can flow from the terrace swimming pool to the open-air lobby bar, from the coffee bar to the game room, and back again, making it easy for everyone in the family to find a spot that makes them feel happy and free. There are five on-site restaurants and multiple bars, with a la carte or buffet dining all day long and late into the night. There's a business center, workout room, boat dock, kids' club, movie area, game room, and a variety of lounging areas so guests can find just the right ambiance, any time of day.
Upscale guest rooms with fresh design and a contemporary vibe
The spacious guestrooms and suites offer over-sized private balconies or terraces with partial or full ocean views. Rooms have mid-century modern hardwood furnishings, crisp white walls and sheets, colorful tropical accents, wood-grain porcelain tile floors, large showers with rain shower heads, modern artwork and fixtures, colorful coffee tables, LED reading lamps, LCD satellite TV, free WiFi Internet access, minibars and security safes. Dry-cleaning and room service are available.
Cozumel Resort Recreation
A private beach with snorkeling, over-water sunbeds, and a boat dock are featured at the resort. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- In Italian, Rosato is the pinkish color of a fine rose wine, a popular varietal at this fine-dining restaurant on the second level of the Fiesta Americana, overlooking the hotel lobby and swimming pool.
It specializes in authentic northern Italian cuisine and cava wines, served at intimate tables set for 2 or 4 people, and is open for lunch and dinner. Highlights include osso buca, lasagna and veal.
Guests can sit in the romantic indoor dining room or under the stars on the multi-level balcony. Open on select nights, for dinner only. El Mexicano
- This popular restaurant features bright and festive dcor inspired by Frida Kahlo and specializes in regional and national Mexican cuisine. But don't expect traditional nachos and tacos this is Mexican food with a decidedly contemporary twist.
The menu ranges from stuffed peppers with cheese, to a fish and chicken surf and turf, to beef ribs with stewed mushrooms caps. For dessert, sample a modern take on Mexican flan, fresh coconut ice cream or steaming hot mini churros with just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar.
Seating is available in a climate-controlled indoor dining room, or outside on a balcony overlooking the hotel lobby and swimming pool. Open for lunch and dinner. Peninsula
- To completely suspend any belief that you're in Latin America, head to the Fiesta Americana's hot-spot for innovative cuisine from across the Asian continent. A shallow fountain gurgles around and through the restaurant, and guests have to step across narrow water-filled crevices in the marble floor to reach the dining areas.
Once inside, diners are offered a special cocktail of the day, frequently some sort of cosmopolitan made from local fruits. There are three distinct seating areas, starting with a long communal table fronting the open kitchen, allowing guests to watch as meals are artfully prepared.
The main seating area is housed in a glass atrium, with serene and whimsical dcor, including a glowing free-form modern art piece that hovers high above the tables. For a more casual meal, choose the upholstered banquettes next to the bubbling fountains. Menu favorites include sushi hand rolls, fresh sashimi with local and imported fish, spicy udon soup, and inventive combos that represent the finest in Pan-Asian cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.Cevicheria
- The Fiesta Americana Cozumel's most casual restaurant just so happens to be one of the most authentic and popular as well. Modeled after the traditional thatched-palm seafood shacks that dot the Mexican coastline from Tampico to Cancun, this hot-spot for lunches and sunset dinners is perched right on the rugged shoreline, overlooking the blue ocean waves and mainland Mexican coastline 9 miles offshore.
Menu highlights include the spicy crab soup, ultra-fresh seafood cocktails of shrimp and conch, and the lime-marinated ceviches made from fish, shrimp, conch and mussels. Guest also munch on batter-fried fish filets, head-on whole fried fish, and crunchy fried shrimp or fish tacos. Toss in an icy cold glass of Mexican lager, a frosty margarita, or a creamy pina colada and you've got a perfect re-creation of the quintessential Mexican beach meal.
Meals are served at a shaded dining area fronting the kitchen or at nearby tables and lounge chairs along the beach. Vina del Mar
- The hotel's only self-serve restaurant will quickly dissipate any ill feelings you may have about buffet meals. The restaurant is located in the private beach club, with a commanding view of the Caribbean, as dive boats head back and forth to the coral reefs. The dining area faces west, offering a postcard-worthy view of the sunset each night.
The dining area is housed in a large thatched-palm palapa, with artful dcor and indirect lighting at night, creating an ambiance that's unmistakably tropical, but that could be at home as easily in Thailand or Tahiti as it is in Mexico.
Breakfast features the freshest sweet breads, tropical fruits, smoked salmon, yogurts, granola, cereals, egg dishes, Mexican specialties and an omelet bar, plus a variety of fresh fruit juicessome that you've probably never heard of before. Lunch features a large salad bar and rotating dishes of pasta, chicken, shrimp and other favorites. For dinner, guests will marvel at the variety of fresh salads and veggies, appetizers, sides and main courses, featuring seafood, beef, chicken and local, regional and international dishes. There are even theme parties, with special menus and elaborate dcor, which help turn any night into something truly memorable. Open from 7am to 11pm. The Grill Snack Ba
r - The hotel's snack bar is popular for kids and other diners craving a quick meal with the familiar flavors of home. It's super casual, with a handful of plastic tables set on the beach. The menu includes hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, nachos and other simple dishes.Coffee Corner
- Get your caffeine fix, and a whole lot more, at the hotel's on-site coffee bar. Located at the top of the hotel lobby, overlooking the swimming pool and main bar area, the Coffee Corner serves cookies, pastries, American coffee, coffee drinks, espresso, cappuccino and soft-serve ice cream throughout the day. There are a few tables if you'd like to linger, or head to the adjacent TV area, game room, library or even back to your room to enjoy a bit of much-needed down time during a busy day. Lobby Bar
- The lobby bar is the center of activity at the hotel. It is located near the main entrance with an open view to the Caribbean on one side and the hotel swimming pool on the other. Guests can sit at the bar or choose a seat in the various areas around the lobby, including poolside, at a trio of swinging chairs suspended from the ceiling, or in the mod lounge area with comfy sofas, unique lighting and a cozy vibe. The bartenders serve up a mix of exotic cocktails, Mexican beers and top-shelf national and international liquors. Beach Bar at Vina del Mar
- Guests can enjoy ice-cold beer, delicious cocktails and specialty drinks under a shaded thatched-roof palapa next to the hotel's main restaurant at the private beach club. Sit at the marble bar or head back to your lounge chair, the swimming pool, or a spot on the beach.
Swim-up Bar - The back of the Lobby Bar faces the swim-up pool bar, with bar-stools in waist-deep water for the ultimate vacation experience. It's the perfect spot to try a new tropical drink, laugh with friends and soak up the sun, all at the same time.
- 24-hour room service
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Premium brand domestic and
- international liquors in all bars and restaurants
- Coffee Corner
- In-Room Mini Bar (restocked daily with beer, water and soft drinks)
- Fiesta Kids Club and Fiesta Teens Club
- Use of wireless internet and Computer desk
- Movie Theatre
- Local landline calls
- Gym access
- Nightly shows
- Daytime entertainment with hotel-organized recreational activities
- scheduled in the pool and beach areas
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beach Bar
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Newspaper in Lobby
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Service Health Spa
- Gift/News Stand
- Outdoor Pool
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Spa Services
- Swim-Up Bar
- Top 10 Hotel
- Wedding services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply