Whether you may wish to spend a well deserved vacation, traveling with family or friends, eager to enjoy the multiple attractions Cancun has to offer to its visitors, or you may simply want to lay by the beach in a quiet relaxation, Park Royal Cancun is the ideal place to be, for its spacious and comfortable rooms and suites, for the great variety and quality of the food & beverage selection included in the All inclusive concept.
Discover the unique Caribbean ambiance in Cancun and enjoy Park Royal Cancun spacious rooms and suites with a total of 289 units. All rooms have air conditioning, cable color TV, direct dialing telephone, full bathroom with shower and tub and marble floors. All suites have living and dining room area, a kitchenette unit and 3 double beds where up to 6 people can be easily accommodated. Selected suites have two bathrooms and a large terrace with Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean or lagoon.
A complete Recreational Activities and Sports Program for adults and children is available, including scuba diving demonstrations. A wide variety of non motorized water sports included in your packages are also offered at the Marina. In the SPA you may find a selection of therapeutic and relaxing treatments to enhance your physical and mental well being, while you spend a memorable vacation. Our GYM offers you a wide selection of modern, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to keep your body and soul in good shape during your stay !
WHY STAY HERE?
- One of the largest beach fronts in Cancun.
- Located within walking distance (across the street) of the main Cancun shopping and entertainment center.
- Oversized and comfortable rooms and suites.
- Unique Presidential Suites concept (50 Presidential Suites in total) featuring living and dining area and a large terrace equipped with Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean or the lagoon. All suites can accommodate up to six people each.
- It is the only property in Cancun which has an authentic Mayan Ruin on the hotel premises.
- Impeccable and attentive service.
- Guests comments commonly express that they were treated like royalty at the hotel.
- Impeccable and attentive service.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy two different destinations (Cancun and Cozumel)
- Park Royal Cancun public areas and guest rooms feature splendid, original handmade art work in paintings, walls and murals.
WHAT IS A PARK ROYAL VACATION INCLUDE?
A turquoise sea and a thousand year old Mayan temple. Two magnificent swimming pools. Two restaurants and three lounges and plenty of space on some of the most magnificent beachfront anywhere in the Caribbean, maybe in the Americas.
With all that room, there is also volleyball on the beach, aerobics in the pool and organized games and activities - if you're game. It's a vacation easy to custom tailor because it already includes much more than the essentials.
There are munchies all day, a kids' pool and a kids' activity program. There are luxury padded hotel mattresses, marble bathrooms and then there's almost no limit to how much you are going to like this holiday.
FULL TIME R AND R FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
The Park Royal takes special care to provide engaging entertainment, live performances and everything from Karaoke and Dancing to Bingo. Kids get crafts, superheroes, organized beach adventures and as much time to play as they can possibly ask for.
Watersports include Scuba, Snorkeling, Kayaks, Hobby Cats, Sunfish Sailboats, Pedal Boats and Windsurfing, all available on the beautiful Nichupt Lagoon. On the hotel grounds, guests take part in Pool Aerobics, Beach and Pool Volleyball, Beach Soccer and Physical Training and Conditioning as well as plenty of interactive games and mixers.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m.
Nearly always open, La Veranda Restaurant is the heart and soul of the hotel grounds and one of the most popular spots for mingling and relaxing. A never ending, always fresh buffet is decked out for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and there's plenty of room to relax.
Caribbean decorated and ultra-comfortable, La Veranda features views of the pool, the gardens and the entire deck area and there's no limit to the excellent cuisine. A new theme every evening means there's always something satisfying for dinner.
Dinner: 6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Dress code: Casual*
Service exclusively for guests over the age of 12.
El Mirador Italian restaurant serves, nightly, the finest Mediterranean fare in softly lit, fine-dining atmosphere with stunning views of the evening Caribbean while a single violinist laments the close of each vacation day in truly elegant fashion. A la carte specials need to be described, carefully, every night by your server, and with plenty of wine and a desserts buffet to tempt even stalwart dieters, it's a delicious way to spend an evening and a follow-up capuccino is mandatory.
*Long sleeves and close-toed shoes required. No shorts, sandals or sneakers.
12:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
With plenty of comfortable seating and drinks, the Park Royal Lobby Bar is a great Welcome Home. With two large TV screens, it's a nice night cap and a traveler's central meeting point.
11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
On the deck of the upper pool, La Duna allows guests to relax while enjoying one of the Caribbean's most heart warming ocean views. It's also just above the children's activity area and provides a quiet but nearby retreat for parents.
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
A pool side and swim-up bar, it's one of the real hubs of the hotel. Serving bottomless kids' drinks too, it's a frequent meet-up point and a shady spot for mid-vacation planning.
Snack El Jardin
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
A favorite with kids of every age, the snack bar is good for all day refreshments.
La Veranda Terraza
10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
and 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
When the main dining room of La Veranda closes you can enjoy a continental breakfast or lighter afternoon fare on the patio.
- Spacious accommodations with marble floors, Cable Color TV and in-room safes.
- ALL MEALS Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks, including Fine A-la-Carte dining.
- UNLIMITED Drinks (domestic and premium brands).
- 2 Restaurants, 1 Buffet and 1 A-la-Carte Dinner offering Italian Cuisine (A-la-Carte Restaurant Service exclusively for guests above 14 years old. Dress code in effect).
- 1 Snack Bar.
- Low calorie meals.
- Archaeological site on Premises.
- 3 On-Site Bars.
- 2 Swimming Pools.
- Daily activities program for adults and children during the day and some at night.
- Special benefits in nightclubs: Coco Bongo, DadyO and other including free transportation one way.
- Non-motorized water sports: catamaran, sailing, pedal boats for 4, 2 and 1 person, kayaks (doubles & singles), windsurf, scuba & snorkel demonstration. Motorized and non-motorized water sports are held at Aqua world nearby Marina, located 5 minutes away from the hotel. Transportation is included
- Gym ($).
- Free Spinning Classes.
- Beautiful Beach
- Beach Volley Ball Court.
- Massages on the beach ($).
- One Kids Pool and Children`s activities program.
- All gratuities and Taxes included.
- HONEYMOON FREE PACKAGE : Deluxe Fruit basket and Special Decoration in the room the arrival date. Requirements: Honeymoon couple must present proof of marriage at the resort (3 nights stay minimum required).
- 24 Hour Security
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Adjoining Rooms
- Babysitting (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Program
- Cocktail Lounge
- Concierge Desk
- Condo-Style Accommodations
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Ice Machine
- Interior Corridors
- Kiddie Pool
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Dive Shop (+)
- On-Site Travel Agency
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Security Guard
- Shopping (nearby) (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Steam Room (+)
- Sun Deck
- Swim-Up Bar
- Top 10 Hotel
- Volleyball Court
- Wake-Up Service
- Water Sports (nearby) (+)
- Wedding Services (nearby) (+)
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply