Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun is an upscale beachfront resort where the whole family is welcome, the all-inclusive contemporary colonial-inspired Condesa lies between the Nichupte Lagoon and Caribbean Sea along the main Cancun hotel zone, just 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Many activities for adults, teens and children
- Many fine dining restaurants on-site
Experience the aromas, flavors, colors, special details and surprises at this unique hotel, where the true essence of Mexico creates memories that you will share forever. This elegant hotel features contemporary Mexican architecture, including one of the largest and most impressive thatched-roof palapas in the entire country. The Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun is an innovative hotel designed to create unique experiences and lasting memories. This all-inclusive vacation concept provides a range of recreational activities and amenities to make sure you`re always comfortable. At the Fiesta Americana, everything has been created just for you - and everything is included.
- Unlimited meals, snacks, and beverages including domestic and international premium at restaurants
- All beverages including domestic and international premium brands in all restaurants and bars
- Wi-Fi access in rooms and public areas
- 24-Hour room service
- Day-time and night-time recreational activities planned by the hotel staff
- Access to fitness center
- All gratuities included
The spacious rooms help to create a relaxing space to rest up for your next adventure. The maroon tones and natural light create a comfortable and calming space, making it easy to rest and reflect on your new experiences. It`s the perfect way to escape for some quiet time and enjoy a moment of solitude. The hotel`s 502 rooms feature modern Mexican architecture, luxurious amenities and refined details that will set you at ease and make you feel at home. Rooms offer views of the Caribbean Sea or Nichupte Lagoon from your private terrace, making it the perfect place to relax and contemplate the scenery.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Restaurants and Bars
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun serves a range of snacks, tapas and drinks served in different areas of the hotel, just like food vendors set up on the bustling street corners of Mexico`s cities and towns. One day, you might find a cart with icy snow cones, the next day hand-made ice cream in local flavors, and the next day fresh tropical fruits with a dash of chili powder. You never know what surprises you might find. At night, the hotel lobby comes alive as traditional Mexican dishes are available for sampling. The hotel`s pastry chef delivers fresh-baked bread to guest rooms, all included in your all-inclusive plan!
- Santelmo: Let the flavors of our exclusive Argentenean steakhouse transport you to one of Buenos Aires most historic and charming neighborhoos. Treat yourself to a cut of Angus beef cooked to perfection, or savor a delicious lobster tail instead.
Add a salad to one of these dishes and accompany your meal with an order from our menu of select wines, all while spending an evening in our inviting, elegant, restaurant where every moment is truly delightful. Reservations required. Open from 5pm to 11pm.
- The Grill: An outdoor dining area with a breathtaking view of the Caribbean makes for a memorable lunchtime experience. Feel the ocean breeze, hear the sound of the calm waves washing over the shore and experience the aromas emanating from the kitchen. Here you can enjoy aythentic American grill cuisine with a wide variety of hamburgers, hot dogs and wraps. Open from 12pm to 3pm.
- Pizzeria: Under the shade of lush trees at the pools edge, you will find the perfect place to enjoy our delicious Italian cuisine. Indulge your palate with traditional pizzas which are all made using original recipes and hand-picked ingredients and cooked in a wood-fired oven. Add a delicious taste of Italy to your afternoon. Open from 12pm to 4pm.
- Trattoria: Spice up your night in paradise with a visit to an authentic trattoria-style restaurant. Choose from our select menu offering a wide variety of pastas, salads, bruschetta and panini. No matter what you choose, you are in for a night that neither nor your taste buds will forget. Open from 6pm to 10pm.
- Sushi Corner: After a day on the beach or by the pool, take a trip to Asia without leaving Cancun. Here you will find more than 15 sushi and nigiri dishes, all made to order. Simplicity and indulgence come together to create the perfect atmosphere for a fun evening or late-night meal. Open from 5pm to 1am.
- Deli & Gift Ship: A conversation with friends, a break from work, a moment to yourself, or even a good book are all good reasons to treat yourself to a delicious pastry and a cup of aromatic coffee or tea. Here you will also find a wide variety of items and handmade crafts to take home as a personal souvenir or as a special gift for family or friends. Our business Center also has everything you need to work away from home.
- Cantina: Come experience this traditional Mexican cantina with an inviting, magical ambiance that is sure to make it a favorite meeting place for you and your friends or family. Try one of over 15 authentic mexican appetizers and quench your thirst with a wide variety of Cancun craft beers. As an added touch, the classic jukebox lets you play your favorite tunes for you and other patrons to enjoy.
- Pirate Ship: Relax ans soak up the sun while your children (4 to 12) have a blast at the Pirate Ship. This attraction, located in the kids pool area, features three slides, three water canons and tons of fun for the little ones.
Right across from the Pirate Ship is our La Cevicheria restaurant, where you can relax, enjoy a delicious meal or have whatever drink you are in the mood for, all while watching your children play their hearts out.Dress Code:
In order to enhance your dining experience Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun has implemented a dress code.
Casual for breakfast and lunch services: Bermudas or capri pants, tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up. (No wet attire is allowed in restaurants during service hours, except in the Cevicherie)
Casual elegant for dinner services: Dress shorts and dress sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men, no flip-flops, no sportswear.
Long pants with dress shoes and shirt with collar or polo shirt required for men in Rosato.
For the Family
- Fiesta Kids Club
Kids have their own place for fun at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. Kids enter through a secret doorway disguised as a wardrobe and end up in a play-land with mini beach chairs, games, palapas, kids pools, sandboxes and everything they need for a day of fun. The trained multicultural staff is always on-hand to take care of the kids in their own language and make sure they have what they need to be safe and have fun.
- Fiesta Teens
The hotel has created the Club Teens concept to help ensure that there`s something special for every member of the family. Teens will find video games, pool tables, music, movies and sporting activities. They`ll have enough freedom to feel independent and pursue their own hobbies and make new friends, but there`s always staff around in case they need anything. An information area lists all of the activities going on each day, so you can meet with our staff to plot your itinerary and plan your adventures for each member of your family.
Pools & Spas
The on-site Miiluma Spa uses essential oils and natural extracts in treatments as well as quiet spaces with dim lights, cozy relaxing corners and soothing aromas, flavors and colors of Mexico. The moon and sea combine to create authentic treatments that are not only good for your skin, but also for your soul.
Free Honeymooners Package: One bottle of domestic wine in the room upon arrival. Please request your honeymoon package at time of booking.
Entertainment & Activities
Every member of your family will find something they enjoy at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. Take a dip in the ocean, relax on the large private beach or in one of the outdoor Jacuzzi`s, snorkel with tropical fish, go swimming in the hotel pool, play soccer or volleyball on the beach or just take a well-deserved nap and soak up the tropical breezes. Discover how to make guacamole and other local dishes and even find out how to make your favorite tequila, vodka and rum drinks from the expert bartenders. Sign up for one of the Environmental Programs, where you will explore the local flora and fauna and if you`re lucky, even witness local sea turtles break out of their shells and help them find their way back to the ocean. After the sun goes down you can watch a movie in the open-air theater, where the canopy of stars and tropical breezes create an ambiance that`s much more enjoyable than a traditional cinema. Theater lovers will want to attend one of the live shows, with popular plays, musicals, cultural shows and theme shows, like Maya Night and Aztec Nights. You can even head to the Gala Night party for dancing and romance or end your night relaxing on the beach or in one of hotel`s spaces created especially for night-owls.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- AAA Approved
- Babysitting (+)
- Barber Shop (+)
- Beach Club
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Children's Program
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Continental Breakfast
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Fine Dining
- Fishing (nearby) (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop on Property
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Handicap Services
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Properties with Word of Mouth Testimonials
- Room Service Included
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Service Dogs Permitted
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Top 10 Hotel
- VIP Rooms
- Valet Parking
- Volleyball Court
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wheelchair Access Elevator
- Widescreen TV
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply