Just steps away from the streets of Ginza and convenient subway links.
Why Stay Here
- Guest Lounge
- Self Check-Out Machines
Earth Spa provides massage therapy and beauty treatments. The guest lounge is open 24 hours and supplies complimentary coffee and mineral water. Newspapers and 2 free-use internet terminals are also available at the lounge.
The cozy rooms at Gracery Ginza Hotel feature a cultivated decor, soft lighting and movies on-demand. Each comes with a fridge and desk. They offer elegant accommodations with free wired internet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath.
- Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center) It takes 20 minutes by train. Take Yurikamome Line and get off at Kokusai tenjijo seimon.
- Tokyo Station 15 minutes by car.
- Ginza 3 minutes on foot. There are many department store and designer`s store.
- Kabuki-za 8 minutes on foot.
- Tokyo International Forum 10 minutes on foot. This convention center opens at 7:00-23:30, 365 days. 7 halls, 34 meeting rooms, Aida Mitsuo museum, shops and restaurants.