Make yourself at home in one of the 203 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square meters), including a meeting room.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 5600
- Late check-out fee: JPY 5600
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply