Leopalace Hotel Niigata is located in central Niigata, close to Toki Messe, Niigata Prefectural Civic Centre, and Niigata Prefectural Botanical Garden. Nearby points of interest also include Niigata Stadium.
Leopalace Hotel Niigata's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning (surcharges apply). Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
160 guestrooms at Leopalace Hotel Niigata feature coffee/tea makers and slippers. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- Parking (Fee)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.