Hotel Kokusai Plaza is located in Naha's International Street neighborhood, close to Makishi Public Market, Fukushuen Garden, and Tsushima-maru Memorial Museum. Nearby points of interest also include Naminoue Beach and Naminouegu Shrine.
Hotel Kokusai Plaza features laundry facilities, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and computer rentals. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services.
58 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Kokusai Plaza feature coffee/tea makers and bathrobes. Bathrooms feature bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones.
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 700 per night (in/out privileges)
- Breakfast fee: JPY 630 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Services
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Parking (Fee)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.