Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs and hot springs. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Kobe? This ryokan has facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters), including a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3675 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop on Property
- Library / Video Library
- Multilingual Staff
- Picnic Area
- Porter / Bellhop
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply