Located in the parish of St James on the north coast of Jamaica.
Why Stay Here
- 2 miles of private beach
- 4 Fine dining restaurants
- 18 hold championship golf course
- 13 tennis courts
- Unique children`s facilities
Spectacular, 400-acre luxury resort features pristine, whitewashed cottages surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond. Expertly combining Old World charm and elegant modern touches, Half Moon offers 197 guest rooms and suites, and 31 private four- to seven-bedroom villas.
Ranging in scale from intimate to grand, the beautifully appointed rooms, suites, cottages and villas each come with true Caribbean personality.
All bedrooms, suites and villas at Half Moon are a smoke free environment.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Seagrape Terrace: Offering al fresco dining with spectacular views across Sunset Beach and out to sea
- Il Giardino: Dine inside in an ambiance reminiscent of an Italian villa or outside in a shady courtyard beside the sea.
- Sugar Mill: Discover the taste of quintessential Jamaican cuisine, refined with a modern day twist
- Pepperpot: Offering authentic Jamaican cuisine.
- Cedar Bar perfectly located to take in the full drama of the evening sunset
- Oleander Bar conveniently located for those who enjoy the long expanse of sunrise beach and for patrons of the nearby Fern Tree Spa.
- Hibiscus Swim-up Pool Bar Enjoy a drink without leaving the cooling waters of the Hibiscus Pool
For the Family
Inspired by Jamaicas fabled children`s character Anancy the Spider, the children`s play area features a model Caribbean village with buildings painted in brightly colored hues that are guaranteed to enliven the spirits of young visitors. Anancy and his friends form the central theme around which activities and learning programs are planned for children aged three to twelve.
Entertainment & Activities
Half Moon is the only resort in the Caribbean to offer swimming with dolphins on site. Opened in April 2003, the Half Moon Dolphin Lagoon is available to Half Moon guests only, and is one of the most popular activities available at the resort. To ensure availability, please make reservations prior to or upon arrival at Half Moon.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply