Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica is beachfront resort located in the very heart of Runaway Bay in a privileged site in the north coast of Jamaica. The hotel is 60 minutes from the Montego Bay Airport and only 25 minutes from the city of Ocho Rios.
Why Stay Here
- Award-Winning All-Inclusive Resort
- 5 Restaurants
- 7 Bars
- 3 Pools
- Beautiful Ocean Views
- Top of the line rooms and accomodations
- Beautiful Grounds
- Personalized Service
- Sports and Activities
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica is an impressive resort any way you look at it. Featuring over 800 rooms, multiple dining options, multiple pools, a priviledged beachfront location and much more, this award winning resort is the perfect spot for an unforgettable vacation.
During the day take a dip in one of the 3 pools or swim in the ocean that is steps away. Relax under one of the swaying palm trees or treat yourself in the spa. Feel like trying something a little more active? Try some tennis, windsurfing, snorkeling or kayaking!
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and Snack Bar daily.
- Unlimited domestic drinks, local beer, cocktails and soft drinks
- Dinner available at a la carte restaurants up to 5 times per stay depending on room type and length of stay (Reservations required, men must wear long pants.)
- Free Wi-Fi at the hotel lobby. (Internet available in rooms for an additional fee.)
- Non motorized water sports (one hour per person per day) Snorkeling, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kayaking and bicycles Introductory scuba lesson in the pool.
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment. Entrance to disco and karaoke bar (drinks included).
- Pueblo Principe entertainment village with karaoke bar, disco, piano bar and snack bar.
- Supervised kids club for ages 4 -12. Daytime tennis.
- All taxes, gratuities and service charges
The rooms at Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica are simply amazing, featuring all the modern amenities and an elegant style.
- 2 Full-Size or 1 King-Size Canopy Bed
- Pillow Top Mattresses
- Hydro Massage Tub
- Ample bathroom and amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Satellite TV
- Direct Dial Phone
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Amplifying Mirror
- Hair Dryer
- Free Wi-Fi in Lobby
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining at Grand Bahia Principe Jamacia is an amazing experience featuring some of the best cuisine styles in the world.
Every reservation includes 3 specialty restaurant dinners per week of stay, and the specialty restaurants require prior reservation and have a dress code.
The Orquidea Restaurant is a buffet style restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It features themed nights by country and a wide variety of dishes for everyone.
The Garden Grill Steakhouse
This a-la-carte restaurant features prime cuts of grilled meats and carefully prepared sides.
Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant
Enjoy world class italian style cooking with a touch of the Caribbean and its amazing seafood.
Don Palbo Gourmet Restaurant
This upscale restaurant features experimental dishes and modernist design. It is an amazing culinary experience.
Mikado Japanese Restaurant
Featuring tepanyaky grills, assorted sushi and soups, enjoy the best of what Japanese cuisine has to offer.
Picasso International Restaurant
This is the pinnacle of culinary excellence at Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica. Enjoy the latest trends in fashion cooking at this beautifully decorated restaurant.
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica features an array of bars serving all sorts of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, beer and soft drinks. There are swim up bars, lobby bars, a beach bar and a snack bar with American style fast food. All included in the All-Inclusive package, so hop on over to one of the many bars and enjoy your favorite drink.
For the Family
- Supervised daily activities (Ages 4-12)
- Kiddie Pool
- Shows for Kids
- Special menus
- Mini Discotheque
- Ecological morning
- Face Painting
- Video Games
- Babysitting ($)
- Medical Service ($)
- Pharmacy ($)
Pools & Spas
- 3 free form pools surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens
- Towel service by the pool
- 2 areas appropriate for children to have fun at the pool
- Many free activities throughout the day
- Swim Up bar
- Water Polo
- Pool Volleyball
The relaxing SPA at Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica features therapies, massages, beauty salon, body treatments and much more in a quiet, relaxing environment.
Room upgrade (subject to availability upon check-in), Surprise honeymoon T-shirts, fruit plate and 1 bottle of rum in the room. Must be requested at time of booking. Marriage certificate required (must be within 6 months of original wedding date) upon check-in.
Located only 5 minutes from the resort, enjoy a challenging round at the 18 hole Breezes Runaway golf course.
There are also the 54 hole Rose Hall Golf, the 18 hole White Witch Golf and Cinnammon Hills, an 18 hole par 72 challenging course. These beautiful golf courses are at least 30 minutes away from the resort.
Entertainment & Activities
Non-motorized water sports (one hour per person per day)
Snorkeling, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kayaking and bicycles
Introductory scuba lesson in the pool.
Daily activities and nightly entertainment.
Entrance to disco and karaoke bar (drinks included).
Pueblo Principe entertainment village with karaoke bar, disco, piano bar and snack bar.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- In room Mini Bar (+)
- In room Safe (+)
- Kiddie Pool
- Medical Services (+)
- Night Club
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Satellite TV
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Telephone (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Top 10 Hotel
- Water Sports (+)
- Wedding Services (+)
- Whirlpool Tub
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply