Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel La Residenza Sorrento. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from 1 April to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Elevator / Lift
- Exterior Corridors
- Free Breakfast
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply