Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has 21528 square feet (2000 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 35
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Gift Shop on Property
- Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Multilingual Staff
- Porter / Bellhop
- Room Service
- Steam Room
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply