In addition to 2 restaurants, Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa offers 2 coffee shops/cafés. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a children's pool, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a sauna. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply) and the hotel has an Internet point. This Rome property has 510 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 5 km, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times, and a train station pick-up service. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a fitness facility, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. The property has designated areas for smoking.
308 air-conditioned guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Coffee/tea makers, windows that open, and hair dryers are also provided. Guests may request in-room massages.
St. Peters Spahas 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Papillon Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, weekend brunch, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Lumiere Bar - This bar serves weekend brunch, light fare, appetizers, and drinks. Happy hour and afternoon tea are offered.
Pool Bar - seasonal - Overlooking the pool, this bar serves lunch, light fare, appetizers, and drinks.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The closest major airports to Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Rome (FCO-Leonardo Da Vinci) - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa is Rome (FCO-Leonardo Da Vinci).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 14 per person (one way)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.