Sleep and Fly Rome Airport Bed and Breakfast is located in Fiumicino's Fiumicino Airport neighborhood and local attractions include Ostia Antica, Castello di Giulio II, and Parco Leonardo. Additional area points of interest include Macchiagrande Oasis and Fiera di Roma.
The bed & breakfast serves a complimentary continental breakfast each morning in the breakfast area. Sleep and Fly Rome Airport Bed and Breakfast features a terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and limo/town car service. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open during limited hours.
All guestrooms at Sleep and Fly Rome Airport Bed and Breakfast feature air conditioning.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- FREE Breakfast
- FREE Parking
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.