Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Residence Il Casale, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held on select days.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per week
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 9 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 26.00 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 52.00 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 13 per person, per stay
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 9 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 30 September to 15 May:
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply