Located in central Catania, Romano House is within walking distance of Gothic-Catalan Arch of Saint John of Friars, Massimo Bellini Theater, and Palazzo Biscari. Nearby points of interest also include Duomo of Catania and Fontana dell'Elefante.
Romano House's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4-star property offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities, express check-in, and express check-out.
50 air-conditioned guestrooms at Romano House feature laptop-compatible safes and windows that open. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with signature bedding. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, bidets, bathrobes, and slippers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Plasma televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Welcome amenities, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries are also provided. Guests may request in-room massages and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is offered.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- FREE Breakfast
- Fitness Facility
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Parking (Fee)
- Room Service
- Shuttle To Airport (surcharge)
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.