Dining options at The Imperial New Delhi include 9 restaurants. A poolside bar is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves continental breakfasts each morning in the coffee shop (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. This New Delhi property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Valet parking and self parking are complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. The property has designated areas for smoking.
235 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Imperial New Delhi feature minibars and CD players. Beds come with triple sheeting, down comforters, and down blankets. These individually furnished rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 32-inch plasma televisions have premium satellite channels, DVD players, and TV Internet access (surcharge). Also included are coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
The Imperial SPA has 9 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and Ayurvedic treatments. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa. Spice Route
- This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required in the winter.
San Gimignano - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required in the winter.
Daniells Tavern - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
1911 Brasserie - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
1911 Coffee Shop - Overlooking the garden, this coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The preferred airport for The Imperial New Delhi is Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3300 per vehicle (one way)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 1200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Continental breakfast fee: INR 1041 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 6000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.