Known as the Island of Spice, Grenada is a mesmerizing island with some of the most incredible natural wonders in the Caribbean from stunning beaches and waterfalls to lush rainforests and pristine mountain lakes.
An exotic, unspoiled hideaway, Sandals LaSource Grenada will offer guests a romantic, authentic Caribbean vacation. The 231-room Sandals LaSource offers modern, elegant rooms and suites with signature Sandals style, including mahogany furniture, flat screen TVs, and stunning views. Some upper-level suites also include chic, al fresco bathing.
The resort features three villages; The Pink Gin Village offering renovated rooms near the ocean. The Italian Village, a new 5-story room block with a river pool and a 12 skypool one-bedroom suites and the South Seas Village, a new addition on the bluff including rondovals, plunge pool suites, junior suites, and rooms.
Enjoy your favorite island drink at one of the four bars / lounges located in the resort. Enjoy a snack at the swim up bar or take a short walk to one of the nine gourmet restaurants including a Sandals Resorts first: Butch`s Chophouse, a steakhouse serving prime cuts of meat.
Soak up the sun on the beach or lounge at the nearby beach club complete with stylish outdoor furniture, pool, fire pits, Jacuzzi, and picturesque vistas of the Caribbean Sea and bustling marina in the distance.
Or relax poolside, the resort features 3 pools, 2 river pools, large watersports pool and a myriad of smaller plunge pools.
Sandals LaSource Grenada offers a comprehensive array of unlimited land and watersports including Unlimited scuba diving for certified divers (courses are available for beginner divers at an additional fee), canoeing, glass bottom boat, kayaking, wakeboarding, snorkeling, Hobie-cat sailing, kneeboarding, windsurfing, paddleboarding, tubing, tennis, basketball, and a state of the art fitness centre.
All Inclusive rates include:
- All Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks Daily
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped, state of the art air-conditioned fitness center
- Red Lane Spa (services extra)
- Unlimited premium brand drinks and Beringer wines at four full-service bars
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Unlimited gourmet dining at nine restaurants
- Unlimited land and water sports including tennis, basketball, beach and pool volleyball, canoeing, glass bottom boat, kayaking, wakeboarding, snorkeling, Hobie-cat sailing, kneeboarding, windsurfing, paddleboarding, tubing, and unlimited scuba diving for certified divers (Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) for beginners and PADI International Dive Certification are available at an additional cost)
- Luxurious accommodations
- Hotel Taxes, tips and gratuities
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply