Make yourself at home in one of the 241 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/cafť, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hamburg? This hotel has 12917 square feet (1200 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 26 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 02 January 2017 to 06 January 2017 (dates subject to change):
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Library / Video Library
- Multilingual Staff
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
- Spa Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply